Alex Gaskarth

Alex's POV:

I was currently sitting on the plane skyping my lovely girlfriend Y/N. I had a break for a week and I was planning on surprising her. Perfect timing too, considering her birthday was tomorrow.

"I miss you Alex" Y/N said quietly. I could practically here the sadness in her voice.

"I miss you too babe" I said trying to hide the excitement in my voice.

"I wish you could be here with me" she trailed off, her voice gradually getting softer.

"I'll be home sooner than you think babe, I promise. I have to go now. Love you"

"Ok, Love you too" She said before she hung up.

I'm super nervous. I was planning on proposing to her tomorrow. I thought it would be romantic. I should probably get some sleep but I can't. I'm too worried about fucking this up. Even though I was extremely stressed, I eventually drifted to sleep.

------

Y/N's POV:

I yawned as my alarm clock blared "Remembering Sunday" I reached to my bed side table and shut it off. I patted the other side of the bed, only to be greeted by the cold sheets and groaned. I was pretty bummed despite the fact that it was my birthday. All I really wanted was to spend a relaxing day with my boyfriend but, he wasn't here. I got up, took a quick shower, put my hair in a messy threw on one of Alex's shirts that he had left and started possibly one of the most un predictive days ever.

------

I was sitting on the couch watching "home alone" contemplating ordering pizza and reading some happy birthday tweets from Alex's fan. You know, when they weren't being vicious psychos they were actually pretty nice. Eventually, I decided on ordering pizza.

I had been waiting for about 20 minutes when I heard a knock on the door. I got up hoping the pizza guy had come early. When I open the door, I was at a lose for words. Standing there was my boyfriend who, I thought was on tour.

"Happy birthday, princess" Alex said flashing me that beautiful smile of his.

"Alex" I whispered not believing the sight that was before me.

"In the flesh. Can I come in?"

"Of course!" I practically screamed.

We started walking toward the living room when he stopped me. I looked at him confused.

"Before you sit back down can I say something?" Alex asked while biting his lip. God was he attractive.

"Sure what's up?" I asked slightly nervous.

Alex gets on one knee and then starts speaking. "Y/N as you know we've been together for almost two years now. These years have been some of the best I've had in my life and I never want them to end. Basically what I'm trying to say is Y/F/N, will you marry me?"

I stood there stunned trying to fully take in the situation.

"I mean if not that's completely fine I wouldn't want to pressure you into to som-"

"Of course I'll marry you Alex" I said a tear slopping down my cheek.

Alex lets out a sigh of relief. He gets off his knee, steped closer to me and wiped my tear away. He then slips a beautiful diamond ring on my finger and pulls me into a passionate kiss.

We spend the rest of the day watching movies, cuddling and taking in the fact that we're finally getting married.

A/N: I really hope this was less shitty than the first one.