Andy Biersack

Skye's POV:

I knocked on Ashley's door. It was his birthday and he decided to have a party. Of course I decided to go, I'm great friends with all of the guys especially Andy. We've been best friends since we were six, so we know each other extremely well. We even got matching batman tattoos together. Besides, the guys had been on tour for a while. This would be the first time My first time seeing them in about 6 months.

My thoughts were interrupted by the door opening.

"Skye!" Andy exclaimed lifting me in a tight hug.

"Andy!" I said equally as excited. We stood there for about a minute. "Andy, would you mind putting me down now?" I giggled.

"Sorry." He giggled. "I've just missed you so much. You look fantastic by the way." He winked. I had on a strapless knee length tight black dress that showed off my tattoos and glossy black 4 inch pumps. My long black hair was curled to draw attention to the bright red tips and I had on dark red lipstick and cat eye eyeliner. I did look pretty hot.

"Only for you babe." I giggled as we walked in. He lightly draped his hand around my waist as he led me to the boys. This was nothing new for us. Sure, we weren't together but people always naturally assumed we were.

"There's our favorite couple." Ashley said swaying slightly. He was clearly drunk so I brushed it off.

I rolled my eyes. "Happy Birthday Ash. Hey guys!" I hugged each of them. After a little conversation, I went to chat with some of the other guests.

☸-ڿڰۣ- ♡ ☸-ڿڰۣ- ♡ ☸-ڿڰۣ- ♡ ☸-ڿڰۣ-

It had been a couple hours all the guests had left. The only people that were left were the guys and I. CC came up with the bright idea to play truth or dare. We were all pretty drunk, so we all agreed. The game had escalated pretty quickly. Ashley had to run down the street naked, CC had to lick Jake's toes and Jinxx had to tweet that he loved to sniff the guys underwear. Now it was my turn.

"Skye truth or dare." Jinxx asked.

"Dare, obviously." I said confidently. I'm sure they wouldn't ask me to do anything to bad, right?

Ashley leaned over and whispered in Jinxx's ear. Whatever Ashley had said made him smirk.

"I dare you to kiss Andy." He said smugly.

"Why?" I asked. From the corner of my eye I looked at Andy. I saw his smile falter to what I assumed was disappointment. I shook it off though, I was probably just seeing things.

"Because it's a dare and you have to." Ashley said simply.

"Fine." I said leaning over to peck Andy on the lips. The game continued except Andy seemed quieter. It was his turn now.

"Andy I dare you to do seven minutes in heaven with Skye." Ashley said.

"You didn't even ask if I wanted to pick dare." Andy said unenthusiastically.

Ashley thought for a second, then shrugged. "It's my birthday, I can do what I want."

Andy grabbed my hand and sighed knowing he couldn't argue with that. We walked to the closet in uncomfortable silence. When we got into the closet Andy turned on the light. The closet wasn't that big, so we were practically leaning on each other.

"Skye." Andy started quietly. I looked up at him signaling for him to continue. At times like this I was reminded how much shorter I was than him.

He took a deep breath then continued. "Skye." He started again. "You know what I'm just going to come out and say it. I like you Skye. Not like in a best friend way, like a I've loved you since we met way. And I know you prob-"

I cut him off but placing a gentle yet passionate kiss on his lips. He didn't hesitate to kiss me back. He gently grabbed the small of my back and deepened the kiss. Slowly we separated and he looked into my eyes.

"I know that this is sort of sudden, but Skye, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked blushing slightly. He is so adorable when he blushes.

"Absolutely." I said jumping slightly to peck him on the lips before exiting the closet. He laughed slightly and followed me out of the closet.

"Soo, anything interesting happen? CC asked knowingly.

"Yep, Skye agreed to be my girlfriend." Andy said smiling brightly.

"FINALLY!" Jake exclaimed. "I couldn't take hearing you mope anymore. Andy playfully punched him in the arm. I laughed. This is going to be the start of a great relationship.