twenty one

𝗧𝗔𝗞𝗘 𝗠𝗘 𝗛𝗢𝗠𝗘

✧˖*✧˖*✧˖*✧˖*✧˖*✧˖*✧˖*✧˖*✧˖*✧˖*

trigger warning: drug abuse, harassment

i'll mark where the tw starts and ends for anyone who would like to skip

san arrived outside mingi's home and knocked on the door loudly to make sure the boy would hear. he had agreed to meet his friend before the party as they had planned to go together.

"you're finally here, you're so late." mingi gasped dramatically as soon as he flung the door open and grabbed san's arm to yank him inside. san furrowed his eyebrows and slid his phone out of his pocket to check the time.

"mingi, i'm two minutes late."

"every minute counts, choi." mingi shook his head and dragged san up the stairs to his room. "my friend yeosang is good at makeup so he agreed to do ours for us." 

san raised an eyebrow at the word 'makeup' but chose to stay quiet and let mingi and his friend do their thing. they entered the room where yeosang was sitting on mingi's bed, playing a game on his phone. he looked up when the pair entered and gave them a small smile.

"so you're san?" yeosang asked while eyeing san up and down, making san cringe.

"yeah, and these are my eyes." san pointed to his eyes and mingi frowned, nudging the older. 

yeosang smirked and shook his head before turning to his makeup bag ad he began to take out what he needed. "calm yourself, pretty boy, i was just envisioning what clothes would suit you." yeosang gestured to a pile of clothes that were left next to his makeup bag and san smiled sheepishly.

"okay, let's get to work."

"mingi, everyone's staring at me."

san glanced around nervously at all the eyes staring at him as the two entered the house. sure, san loved attention and having all eyes on him was something he enjoyed enormously, however right now he was out of his comfort zone in a flashy outfit and heavy makeup.

"because you look hot, just wait till wooyoung sees you." san hit mingi's shoulder as soon as his friend's name was mentioned and mingi pouted but it instantly brightened again as soon as he spotted someone he knew.

"i see yunho, do you want to come say hi?" mingi turned back to san and san raised an eyebrow.

"who's yunho?"

"he's, uh, a friend." san didn't fail to notice the way mingi's cheeks reddened, even under the colorful lights, but decided to not torment his friend for once.

"i'll be fine, go talk to him."

mingi nodded and thanked the boy before running off in the direction of his tall friend, leaving san to stand alone. he looked around a bit before he spotted the kitchen and decided to grab a drink.