fourteen

𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗜𝗧 𝗜𝗦 

𝗜'𝗟𝗟 𝗗𝗢 𝗜𝗧 𝗠𝗬 𝗪𝗔𝗬

✧˖*✧˖*✧˖*✧˖*✧˖*✧˖*✧˖*✧˖*✧˖*✧˖*

the boys spent their evening with wooyoung's family and san found himself laughing more than usual. he ignored the consistent calls and texts from his mother and instead let himself. he couldn't help but smile as he looked around the family. they were like those perfect families from all the dramas he had seen and he thought back to his childhood, where everything was perfect.

after they ate, the pair carried themselves up the stairs to wooyoung's room and fell on to the bed, even more tired now that they had a full stomach. they agreed on having an early night and changed their clothes before letting themselves drift off into a deep sleep.

after only what felt like ten minutes of sleeping, san was awoken by a soft voice and hands shaking his shoulder. he groaned, swatting the hand away.

"san, wake up." wooyoung groaned as he hit the boy with a pillow, snatching the blanket away from him. san sat up with an unimpressed look on his face before hitting wooyoung with his own pillow.

"what was that for?" wooyoung pouting, raising his hand to his cheek.

"you woke me up." san mumbled sleepily as he swung his legs out from the covers, resting his head in his hands.

"oh i'm so sorry i saved your ass from detention." wooyoung rolled his eyes, getting off the bed to grab clothes from his closet. san repeated the blonde's words mockingly as he made his way to the bathroom, making wooyoung smile.

san got up to get his own clothes, not bothering to wait for wooyoung and instead changed in the middle of wooyoung's room. once the two boys finished getting ready, they headed downstairs and grabbed an apple each to eat on the way to school. they waved goodbye to haru, jae and xun before leaving through the front door.

luckily the school was close to wooyoung's home, so it wasn't a long walk. the walked next to each other in a quiet but comfortable silence, the sounds of birds chirping and cars driving by surrounding them instead.

they made it to the school and san went to open the school doors, only to have it flung open. san stumbled back as it hit him and looked up with a glare to see who had hit him. something in him snapped as he saw who it was and he felt his usual cold, angry side come back.

"what the fuck was that?" san asked, pushing the boy's shoulders.

"it was an accident, relax." the blue haired boy raised an eyebrow, crossing his arms.

"an accident? just like you cheated on jeno, tell me jaemin, was that an accident?" san didn't know what took over him, but seeing the three boys known as "norenmin" angered him. he already hated seeing jaemin and jeno together, and now that there was three in the relationship he felt nothing but disgust towards the boys.

"when did i cheat on him?" jaemin's eyebrows furrowed as a he frowned.

"don't act innocent, everyone knows you're after that annoying brat, huang renjun."