eleven

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗘𝗔 𝗢𝗙 𝗙𝗘𝗔𝗥 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗝𝗢𝗬

✧˖*✧˖*✧˖*✧˖*✧˖*✧˖*✧˖*✧˖*✧˖*✧˖*

"mom, i'm home." wooyoung said as he opened the door to the quiet house, throwing his bag aside as he opened the door wider so the older could step inside. the two looked up as loud footsteps ran down the stairs but they weren't met with a middle aged woman.

"youngie!"

san watched a young boy throw himself at wooyoung and furrowed his eyebrows before realizing that wooyoung's baby brother was no longer an actual baby. after all, it had been years since he had seen him.

san's jaw dropped at how much bigger the young boy had gotten and how much he looked like wooyoung. he then remembered the other boy awkwardly standing on the stairs and turned his attention to him, raising an eyebrow.

"you have another brother?" san asked wooyoung who still had an eleven year old clinging to his waist. wooyoung tilted his head in confusion before remembering the other boy and shook his head.

"no, he's - actually i don't know who he is. jae, who's this?" jae let go of wooyoung's waist to skip back to his friend, grabbing his hand with a smile.

"this is xun, he's my friend!" wooyoung, who was used to having a naturally clingy brother, wasn't fazed by their skinship but san couldn't help but think it was adorable.

"ah, so you're the famous xun. i've heard so much about you, nice to meet you." wooyoung gave the boy a genuine smile which xun returned.

"only good things, i hope." xun said with a lighthearted laugh and wooyoung nodded, grinning.

"as if jae could ever speak negatively when it comes to you."

"okay, that's enough of that. mom will be home soon, we'll be watching movies in my room." jae glared at his brother with a red blush painted on his cheeks before pulling his friend up the stairs.

"no kissing until you're at least twelve." wooyoung shouted after the pair, earning a slammed door in response.

"young love is so cute." wooyoung giggled as he began walking up to his own room with san following, nodding in agreement with a smile. wooyoung stopped abruptly, making san bump into his shoulder.

"i think that's the first time i've seen you properly smile in years." wooyoung pointed at san's mouth with wide eyes. san's smile immediately dropped and he rolled his eyes.

"shut up."

a/n: never stop keep breaking out still working all the time beoseonaya hae we gon fly away

this is just a filler chapter because i'm bored at my grandparents' house but i'll update again later when i get home