𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚎𝚗 - 𝚞𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝚃𝙴𝙽 - 𝚄𝙽𝚂𝚃𝙾𝙿𝙿𝙰𝙱𝙻𝙴

As the group waited for the guys to get back, Faith couldn't help but worry about Shane. Why would Shane want Randall back when he wanted him dead? How did Randall get out of the barn? There was a lot of things that just weren't adding up.

"Hey, you okay?" T-Dog asked Faith as he sat down next to her. Faith just shrugged. She didn't know how she was feeling. It was dark out and none of them had returned yet. "You're worried for your brother, I get it. I'm sure everything will be fine. They'll find Randall and bring him back."

Faith nodded a little as she tried to regulate her breathing. Everything was going to be fine. Shane was going to come back safe and sound. Faith jumped up from her seat when she heard the door opening, hoping it would be Shane but she felt her heart sink when she saw Daryl and Glenn. Sure, she was glad they were alive and safe but Faith needed to know that Shane was okay. He was with Rick so maybe Faith had nothing to worry about.

"Rick and Shane ain't back?" Daryl asked before looking at Faith. She looked concerned and rightfully so. Her brother was out there. He sighed and looked away. He couldn't get close to her. He just couldn't.

"No." Lori said. "Maybe they found Randall."

"We found him. He's a walker." Daryl said.

"And the weird thing is, he wasn't bit." Glenn said, confusing everyone. As far as the group knew, only bites turned people into walkers.

"His neck was broke." Daryl said.

"So he fought back." Patricia said.

"The thing is, Shane and Randall's tracks were right on top of each other. Shane ain't no tracker, so he didn't come up behind him. They were together." Daryl said and Faith turned to Lori, signing something for her to tell the group. Lori's eyes widened in shock.

"What did she say?" Beth asked.

"Are you....are you sure?" Lori asked Faith who nodded. "She said....you can turn without getting bit."

"What?" T-Dog asked. Faith signed another response to Lori who then translated.

"She said when she was alone on the road, she saw a man stab himself to death. He stabbed himself in the gut. Two minutes later, he turned into a walker." Lori said, still processing what Faith was telling everyone.

"How the hell is that possible?" Glenn asked, panic laced in his voice.

--------

As Daryl was about to go out to find Rick and Shane, the group noticed a huge herd heading towards the farm so everyone jumped into attack mode. Lori couldn't find Carl so she and Carol searched for him around the house. Everyone else had gone outside to try to defend the farm. Faith still couldn't see her brother anywhere. She was starting to get really worried for him. She hoped he would be able to fight his way out of the herd.