Chapter 8 - Days of Dance

Chloe's POV

Chloe woke up with a startle. She looked at her clock that was sitting on the bedside table, it read 8:30. That was why she felt lonely. Everyone was out of the room because they had dance that started at 9:00.

Chloe quickly got up, brushed her teeth, pulled on a pink crop top and black shorts, and put on a regular shirt over it.

She practically ran towards the breakfast room, and saw the rest of the girls leaving.

"I woke up late." Was all I said.

I got a quick breakfast and, again, ran towards the studio.

"Chloe, you're late!" Abby shouted, when I ran inside the room, "You've late 5 times already, how many times has Autumn been late? 0."

Tears were about to spill out of my eyes, but before they could Abby started rehearsals. "First, Autumn's solo. Chloe, your solo will be with the Stars Dance School's choreographer, Alexa Moffett, who also is a choreographer at Club Dance."

Paige's POV

I could've have sworn that I told Autumn to wake up Chloe when I left.

Maybe it was actually true, Autumn was replacing Chloe.

I knew that if Chloe was late 10 times, she would most likely be replaced.

Autumn's POV

Flashback

When Paige left for breakfast, I remember that I was changing, and that she told me to wake up Chloe. I didn't though.

Although, she did agree with my plan, maybe not fully, she still did like Chloe.

I needed to find out a way to separate the twinnies.

End of Flashback

After my 1 hour rehearsal, I went inside the dancer's den and told Paige my change of plans. I didn't say everything because of course she wouldn't agree.

"Let's do it at 9:00 tonight." I suggested and Paige nodded.