Chapter 11 - What's Going to Happen to Me?

A/N: Every chapter will be a Chloe POV, unless stated.

But before I could make it there, I stopped in a fit of coughing.

It's just a little cough, probably my asthma again.

I felt a strange liquid all over me like I was sitting in a pool of blood, and indeed I was. 'What's happening to me?' I wondered, unable to talk. My head hurt badly and I coughed again.

I thought nothing was wrong, but when I eventually pulled myself up, I got super dizzy and, then everything went black.

Paige's POV

I have no idea where Chloe is. She said she would be searching the dorm, but when I walked over there she wasn't there. I checked the dance area and I didn't see her either. I was getting worried. Where is she? I had been here for half an hour, and she isn't back yet.

Looking at the clock in the den, I realized that there was only 10 minutes left till 10:00pm, sleeping time. I decided to go to the back doors where Autumn was. I stopped to stare.

In front of me, about a few corners away from the back doors, I saw Chloe lying down in a pool of blood. Immediently, I grabbed my phone and texted Abby, and the rest of the girls.

Paigeymack💖: Come immediently to the back doors. I'm about a few hallways away.

'What's wrong?' Basically everyone texted back.

Paigeymack💖: Just come.

About a minute later, I hear the footsteps of the girls and Abby coming.

----

Finally, the ambulance had come and I was really worried about what happened to Chloe.

Nothing can be wrong, right? No. Chloe was unconscious and covered in blood.

I wondered what happened to Chloe before I got there. Did Autumn know? Probably not.

-----

Chloe's POV

Hours later I woke up in the hospital. Then, about 5 minutes later, a doctor came in.

"You're up. Good. I'm going to let your parents come in to talk to you."

"Chloe," My mom said, but she seemed strange.

"What's wrong?" I interrupted.

"Chloe, I'm so sorry, but the doctors found cancer in your lungs."