Chapter 5 - On to Me

She was on to me. I heard the sound of my ring tone and saw a new text message from Autie.

Autie: Chloe, you're going down.

Chloe: Oh, no I'm not. You are.

Recently, I had gotten my cast off and now, I didn't have to use the crutches. I still had small tan bandage over my ankle.

The nurse had told me that to come for another check up today, on February 6th.

Autie: You know, Paige likes me better. Everyone does.

Chloe: I hate you.

-----

"Chloe, it's time for rehearsal." Paige said. She was wearing a grey crop top with black shorts.

"Okay." I stood up, wincing.

"Oww."

"What's wrong?" Paige asked turning around.

"Oh, I just put pressure on my ankle."

We walked together over to the rehearsal room. Abby was there.

"Maddie and Autumn, duet in Studio A. The group dance will be after. Chloe, I hope you get better, so you can do your solo and the duet. The competition is next week. Autie, you can practice your solo in Studio A after the group." Abby instructed.

Maddie's POV

I didn't know what happened to Chloe. I could never get to talk to Chloe. When I tried asking Autie, she shrugged. I remember seeing Chloe limp out of the studio after the duet rehearsal.

I wonder what happened. Maybe Abby?

No, Abby would never cause one of her dancers to sprain their ankle and get seriously hurt. Would she?

But, what about Autie?

I don't think so.

-----

Chloe's POV

She was on to me.

Autie volunteered to go with me to my check up, but I was smart enough to decline and ask if Paige could go instead.

"Your ankle seems to be healing quickly now. I am going to allow you to dance, but keep the bandage on." The nurse said.

"Thank you." I said politely.

I was excited, but I knew now I would have to stay away from Autie. We were competiting against each other with solos and we had a duet together.

I knew I had to be careful.

-----

Kenzie's POV

Chloe came back with exciting news. She was able to dance again!

I was very happy for Chloe and I knew that Maddie seemed to like Autie better.

The truth is I saw through the window of the studio it happen. I saw Autie drop Chloe and Chloe limp out of the studio, heading towards our dorm.

I knew Autie was behind this.

No one else knew though and they would never believe me. Why would all the older girls believe a 10 year old?

I never tried telling anyone either.

No one seemed to know that I knew or at least they didn't say so.

Autie's POV

I didn't care about Chloe. I could beat her any day.

I didn't care that Mackenzie saw me drop Chloe.

Chloe's POV

"I hate you, Chloe." Autumn whispered to me after rehearsals.

"Me too." I said back.

"You know I'm onto you."

It was official.

Autumn Miller was onto me.

No one could beat me though. I had to prove to Abby that Autie couldn't stay with the Abby Lee Dance Company.

I had to win.

She couldn't win.

And she wouldn't.

And she didn't.

A/N: Do you like how I included different point of views? Hope you liked the update! Sneak peek: The next chapter will be the competition!