Chapter 10 - 9:00pm

Autumn's POV

I took a glance at the clock and it read 9:00pm. Time for the plan.

I started texting Paige to make sure she was ready. This had to work.

A: It's time for the plan.

P: I know. I will try to lead her towards you. K?

A: K. I know it will work on Chloe.

Chloe's POV

Paige had just left, but I notice that she forgot her jacket on my bed, so I took it off, but a piece of paper fluttered out. I grabbed it and unfolded it to see-

At 9:00, remember to be ready for the plan on Chloe. - Autie

I realized that they were doing a plan and I knew what it was. To replace me.

I knew I couldn't let this happen, nor did I even like it at all.

I had to get back my best friends.

It was already 9:00pm, but I was prepared.

Paige looked like she was about to ask me something, but I instead suggested to search for my dance bag. I couldn't dance without it, so it was best to look while we could.

In order to do what I planned to do, I decided to say, "Paige, why don't you look in the dance studios and den while I check the dorm again?"

"Okay." Paige answered and I knew she didn't know that I knew their plan.

As soon as I heard the sound of Paige disappearing to the den, I thought that I should hide. I didn't know why, but I felt that Autumn and Paige we're going to physically hurt me.

I made a mad dash towards the back doors because I thought no one would come look for me there. I had no idea what lay in the shadows of the back door.

A/N: I know it's super short, but hopefully you enjoyed the update.