Chapter 4 - Revenge

Chloe's POV

We were all gathered in the room. Then Autumn asked if we could go shopping.

"Ok." Paige answered. Everyone else joined them too. "C'mon Chlo." Paige said handing me my crutches that were leaning against the wall. "You know, Chloe. It isn't just anything. Tell me. What really happened?"

"Autumn dropped me during a lift."

"She would never do that." Paige said.

"She did! She's replacing me."

"Chlo, stop lying."

"I'm not!"

Paige didn't believe me, but it was true.

I didn't want to lose her as a friend though.

"Slow done, Paige!" I laughed to loosen the mood.

"C'mon Paigey!" Autumn yelled from ahead.

Paige's POV

Chloe kept on saying that Autie was replacing her and that she had dropped her during the rehearsal.

I didn't know what to think. Did Autie really do that?

Flashback

I saw Chloe walk out of the room limping towards our dorm.

I decided to go after her and inside Chloe had ice on her left ankle.

End of Flashback

Someone must have hurt Chloe inside the rehearsal room. Was it Autumn who was behind it all?

"Chloe hurry up!" I shouted.

I truthfully liked both Chloe and Autumn. So, I didn't want to choose between them.

Chloe crutched her way over to where I was. Autie kept on telling me to continue on, but I just waited for Chloe.

-----

Chloe's POV

Maddie had replaced me in the duet, while I was out. Maddie had also started liking Autie more than me.

I needed to get my revenge.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter. Hopefully, I can update soon!