Chapter 7

I'm really cold." Lexa said, moving closer to Clarke, her leg swung over Clarke's and her arms wrapped the waist like a pillow.

"Lexa you need to stop."

"Stop what?" Planting kisses on Clarke's bare shoulder. 

Clarke closed her eyes before slowly pushing her slowly. their eyes lock and she couldn't read the girl on top of her, well not fully on top of her.

"Are you sure?"

"You talk too much." Lexa replied, falling back on her side.

A comfortable silence goes by before Clarke speaks up.

"A penny for your thoughts," 

Lexa closes her eyes for a while when she opens them Clarke moves closer and leans on her stomach, hands wrapped tight around the girl's waist.

"Are you always this indecisive? I mean why do you keep going back on your word. Either you want me or not, either you're with that Frank dude or not."

If only that was simple for Clarke, but her brain was a fucking web. 

After a long while, a very long while.

"I met this girl at a party, she was very sexy as fuck. The entire time I kept thinking how her lips would taste against mine that I forgot to ask for her name. When I finally kissed her i never wanted it to be the last. later I discovered that my future was in her hands, everything I built was placed in front of this one girl and that scared me."

Finally raising her head to meet the girl's unreadable greenish eyes.

"When I said I like you, I meant that."

Lexa smiled at her, a full toothy smile that warmed Clarke's heart because that smile was rare from what she could tell.

"I like you too."

"Really?" She never knows what the brunette is thinking and that secretly drives her crazy. 

"I'm sure i was being obvious."

"That's what you think."

"Its what i know." She added with a smug.

They shared a laugh and connected in a soft kiss, nothing like the one they had before.

*** 

In the morning, Clarke woke up like crack head on drugs. Paranoid as fuck, she quickly got her clothes on and cleaned Lexa's wound that looks green/blue. 

She rips the girls pants on the leg that is bruised so that the material does not keep brushing the sour area.

Everything is done, Lexa isn't getting up but the blonde can tell she's awake. 

"Lexa, you need to get up." Taking note of the pale skin. 

Too busy worrying about being caught, she forgot that Lexa could have gotten an infection.

The brunette places her hand over her face, her face looks like she's in so much pain. Was she going to cry, Clarke blinked that thought out and rushed outside.

Thank goodness the sun was up, down the little hill, she spots two men, one of them is carrying a med kit,

The men rushed upwards with Clarke to the cabin.

"I'm okay but Lexa....the student was badly hurt....and i think its infected."

One of the men with a big nose nodded and knelt before Lexa examining her thigh which is fucking purple and swollen.

The short guy said something about blood clout and cutting, which she only registered when blood gushed out and Lexa screamed her life out.

Shit

Shit

Triple shit

All she wanted was to hold the girl's hand, her girl, what? Her girl? That is so strange but welcome. 

The trip is over, it was terrible but became better because Clarke arrived single and left with a girlfriend.

****

A week ago Clarke was dreaming about the brunette non stop. Now that said brunette is constantly spending the evening with her.

Let's not forget all the meals she's cooked for them. Who could have thought that the girl had magic hands, literary.

She could make her cum in a wonderful way, a great cook and baker and a better girlfriend.

One time Clarke got to school super early and found a cute note in her drawer with a Chocolate box, like an expensive box, the more expensive the better it tastes.

Now there in Clarke's living room watching a re-run of friends. Actually Lexa is watching the show while Clarke is watching her every move. How her lips pull into a smile before laughing.

"You're not watching the show are you?" Lexa smiles and turns to face Clarke.

"I want to print every moment in my memory."

"Come here." Spreading her hands for the blonde.

Clarke shyly smiled and claimed on Lexa's laps. Kissing her immediately . 

As the kiss deepened, the girl grabbed her ass, pulling her closer to her hard on.

When Clarke started grinding in slow cycles. Lexa stopped her movements and pulled away from the kiss.

"let's stop before its too late." 

"Why? I know you want it too." Clarke sucks her neck.

The past few days, Lexa has constantly rejected having sex with her. At first Clarke didn't mind then the second and so on she started to become a little agitated and frustrated that the girl didn't even have an excuse. She just said "No" and then left.

"Okay what is it."

"Nothing,"

"Lexa ..you keep pushing me away each time i get close, are you trying to break up with me."

No. I just want to enjoy this" gestures in between them. "I'm enjoying talking to you, laughing at your silly jokes and watching you work. I want you so bad, but i'm also enjoying what we have right now, bonding without sex."

That was not what Clarke had in mind and she definitely never saw it that way.  Of course she too loves spending time with Lexa but she also can't keep her hands to herself with the girl.

All she wants to do is suck...okay...maybe she should clean her thoughts first.

"Fine" kissing her on the lips the jew and back to her lips.

"Claaake!!" 

"Okay okay, i need to get ready for dinner with my parents anyway."

"I almost forgot i have one as well." Lexa picks up her bag and heads to the door with Clarke right behind her.

"You didn't mention anything."

"Because i forgot." She puts her shoes on and kisses the blonde goodbye. "Hope it isn't the same restaurant. That would be weird."

They laugh about that situation before kissing some more. 

Clarke didn't want to over think Lexa's reasons for not telling her about the dinner because she tells the girl everything, anyway people forget, its probably nothing she thought.

Just then the door open to reveal Raven all dressed up. "Why are you not dressed yet?" 

That's not important though. Did Raven run into Lexa on her way up because they both like using the stairs more than anything.

Raven glares at her a little before putting her purse down.

"I can't believe you didn't tell me." She hissed in  her angry tone.