(19)

The morning came faster than Clarke would have wanted. Her body was sore and she felt tired. Lexa kept her at a high the entire night, she thought her body was going to explode with all the heat building up.

She missed her so much, having her this close to her body was keeping her mind grounded .

Two years of no sexual contact, and the moment the door opens...oh how can she even describe what she's feeling. Her love for Lexa is only growing stronger.

Clarke stretched her arm to touch the body next to her but only felt a cold pillow. Shooting awake, she scanned the room, quickly threw on Lexa's hoodie and walked to check on Madi. Her baby girl was still sleep. Closing the door slowly but not completely just in case Madi woke up.

It was only half past six in the morning. Where could Lexa be? Did she run away? She laughed at her own thoughts. Why would Lexa leave, they were good now, not as good as before but they were good.

She walked to the gym knowing the girl must be there. She pushed the door open and indeed the brunette was laying on the floor looking thrown off. Titus stood tall over her. None of them noticed the crack of the door open, or Clarke's head peeping in.

"I said I'm sorry!" Lexa yelled. Trying hard to catch her breath.

"You dropped everything. And all for what? You're just a pussy." He hissed back. Kicking the side of Lexa sending her rolling. She quickly stood up and punched him in the stomach.

"I'm not a pussy!" Ducking the punch away. "I'll fix it, I have it under control."

""Control?"

Missed punches and kicks. Lexa received a hard punch to her cheek, sending her to the ground.

"You threw everything away."

What was happening? Clarke couldn't even understand the conversation. The boxing gloves seemed to really hurt. And she didn't miss the disappointment in Titus's voice. Did he come all the way to just fight with his daughter? That was crazy. How long has this been going on..okay it was time for this to end.

She pushed the door wider. "Lexa?" She called as if she just got here. Lexa got off the floor. Removed her gloves and tossed them somewhere.

"Miss Griffin, how nice of you to join us." He did the same with the gloves and glared at his daughter.

What was that about?

"Morning Mr woods."

"I was having a good morning seconds ago."

"Dad?" Lexa hissed.

"I have work to get to, bring my granddaughter for dinner."

"Yes sir."

He glares one more time at Lexa, the girl's eyes are softer. With a disappointed sigh Titus left the room.

"Lexa, are you okay?" Hands moved to check that beautiful face that was just smashed.

"I'm fine." Moving away.

"He looks disappointed."

"I need tea "

Clarke pulled her by the hand folded her arms across her chest. If the girl was hiding something. Now is the time to come clean.

"I thought you wanted to move forward. Is secret keeping the route?"

Lexa has being dodging so many questions but not today, not now. She was putting her foot down on this one. Something told her whatever it was, will come back to bite her ass.

"I dropped out of law school."

That....she did not. Lexa loved everything about law. She talked about Trikru so much, she hated the place for providing Lexa with all her wants and needs. This was the girl who studied ahead of the semester... What the hell was she talking about?