(27)

"You fucking with me?" Clarke yells

"If I was, you would be on your back."

Her eyes are still closed, faking sleep. Clarke was not having it. She storms near the girl and pulls the covers.

"I know I did wrong by you, we were drunk and one thing led to another, it was the time I was supposed to end it with him. Which I did later in the morning. Lexa you knew I was with him after that school trip.."

"Bullshit...I'm supposed to feel better that you dumped the guy you were supposed to dump days back after shooting a fucking tape...probably your fantasy."

Lexa is not yelling which only makes Clarke explode.

"You knew I was a messed up bitch..."

"A reason to cheat, wow." Her sarcasm was getting on Clarke's nerves.

"We were drunk and a little confused, I was with Finn for a long time it was not easy to just end things but I did the tape was foolish and its not like we planned it or anything, Finn forgot to switch off his camera and I told him to get rid of it which he said he did until today. It was foolish I know."

"Clarke I don't care about what you did. I care about you keeping things from me. You not trusting me, that's why i'm mad. I'll admit watching you with him made me sick but it hurt more that you don't and maybe never will be able to trust me. That i can't look away."

"And Madi?" She knows she's picking on nothing but she needed to find that hope, Lexa was right but hell was she going to admit it.

"She'll be fine. Madi will continue staying with me like we agreed and you can visit her here and there. "

Tired of going back and forth. Clarke sits next to Lexa, holding her hand. She is going to miss being with this wild girl. She lets out a smile as she recalls her interaction with her at the pool during her first time at Polis. "So this is it, we are really done?"

"We need to find ourselves and ask ourselves what we really want. baby..sorry, Clarke i really love you but ..."

"Shhh don't continue...i understand, may i.." Brushes her thumb over her lips. "May i kiss you..one last time "

She nods and waits for Clarke to take the first step, moving in slowly, nose to nose, breathing in the young woman's smile and suffocating in it. Lips touch, they start to move in sync. Clarke deepens the kiss, biting her bottom lip .she can taste salt from her own tears and she breaks down. Lexa pulls away and hugs her, placing her head on her chest. "I'm sorry Lexa, i tried."

"I'm sorry too."

They stayed like this for a long time .

***

A week later.

Lexa is buying ice cream for her daughter when the guy mixup her order. Her day has been pretty shitty and he goes and does this.

"Does this look like Ice cream deepping to you?" Her voice harsh. The boy rolls his eyes and starts making her the right order.

"Will I always run into you when you're in a bad mood?" A voice said to her from behind. Where did she hear that voice.

Lexa tilts her head and smiles. Dimples flashing at her. Blue eyes...hair hanging off her shoulder. She's wearing a yellow top and blue tight skinny jeans.

"Alison?" Of course she would remember her from anywhere. The woman was very beautiful. "Uh, sorry I came in to get my daughter something and the order got mixed up."

"Ma'am your order is ready." The boy says handing it to Lexa who glares at him and takes it from him.

"For a moment I thought you were going to smash his head with the ice cream." The woman giggles and Lexa just smirks. "However I do understand because I have children of my own."