Damn life!

This is not what I want, this is not what I needed

This is not what I want, this is not what I needed. Everything has been destroyed. Nowadays I have been trying to get my fucking brain some senses. But my brain has been dancing under the fingertips of my heart. If this all gonna continue like this then I am sure I will be mad, completely mad.
I had tried almost everything to get back into my routine. But everything seems to be impossible.
All I have in my life was my love Mahathi.
After the last encounter mahathi and I had, I was devastated. I made her cry and I know she was hurt, not expecting such behavior from me.
But I was beyond hurt, broken and shattered. My life became miserable. Mahathi feared to confront me in any case. I never wanted that. I wanted her to understand. We never had a talk until it was work related that too when people are around. She used to send her works and designs through Mr.Hollings.
Anyway I was not ready to face her after what I have done. But that definitely doesn't mean that, everything is over.
Nothing gonna be over, until I go get my love back to me.
I was living in the same building where mahathi is staying, I cannot live without seeing her. I decided to shift there after a week of that incident. I think she did not have an idea of me living there.
I have always observed her, going to office, coming home, hanging out with Jack and all.
I was indeed happy atleast seeing her happy. I got all information about that Vikram singhania.
My investigation reports say that he is good in person.
But am I not good enough to marry mahathi?
I thought I am the best.
It has been three months since that incident.
I was signing some papers, and my phone was constantly ringing. I saw it was my mom.
I instantly picked up and held to my hear.
"George are you there? We have been trying to reach you son. Anyways Evelyn invited Xavier to come over for dinner. She want you to join us. Please come George. We miss you so much." She was in pain. She cannot see me like this. But if this is how my life is going to be, then I definitely know what to do.
"I will have dinner with you guys mom. And i miss you too mom." I said into the phone and hung up it quickly. I wanted a relaxing shower after a hectic day. I took a long hot shower which made my body relaxed a bit. I walked into my closet and picked up a khaki shorts and a white shirt. And slipped into them. I wasted no time, took my phone and car keys. Instantly exited from my apartment and hopped into the elevator. I was out and what I saw next was heart wrenching for me. Mahathi and her so called soon to be husband or whatever he is, were standing there. He was kissing her temple, which boiled my blood. I noticed that she was not comfortable at all. But how could she do that. Whatever!
I immediately hopped into my car and drove off. Within an hour I was in my parent's driveway. I parked my car and got out.
As I was in the home, I saw mom was in the kitchen. And Evelyn room was open so went to her and noticed her glowing. I am so happy for.
"George? " she asked while noticing me.
"Yeah Eve." I responded while sitting on the bed.
"Is this my hot brother, who used to intimidate every living and non - living thing." She said raising an eyebrow. She made sense, few moths before I was exactly how she described. But now naah!
"George I am not giving you any false hopes, but you know what, you guys are made for each other. So, don't worry she will be yours anyways." She said patting my hand.
" And what if she will not?" I mocked at her, because I wanted to listen to her answer.
" she will, but if not then I will help you to get back her to you. Okay?" She knows that once if Mahi is married she will not even remember me. But I wanted to try. I don't wanna give up. Whatever at first I want to be normal. Anyways she will be mine.
" yeah Eve. Now come let's go and eat."
After that we all had dinner. After listening to Eve, I was happy and hopeful. Mom and dad were also seemed to be happy.

Next day...

I was pacing all around in my condo which was in the centre of Brixton. I use it for flings and stuff, when I have over load of work or something. I was frustrated can I say beyond frustrated.
I can't get Mahi out of my mind and cannot see her with that whoever. I took a scotch bottle from the cabinet. It is still morning but yeah who cares about time. When life is all fucked up.
I was profusely drinking and when I realize that I was completely drowsy and when I noticed what time it was, it was almost noon. I don't know what came to my mind , I took my phone and dialled Veronica.
Veronica immediately picked it up.
" hey baby!" She cooed into the phone.
" I want you now Veronica." Yes I wanted her now. Atleast she will relieve my tension.
" I know you baby. You always wanted me. I will be there in twenty." She quickly hung up the phone.

Later..

The door flew open revealing Veronica. She was wearing a skin tight black dress. Which had a low cowl neck, which almost showed her chest. The dress was so short that it barely covered her butt. Her bold red lipstick suited her blonde skin texture. She was in obvious sexy, rather I would say seductive.

She instantly wrapped her hands around my neck and took a height so that she can start kissing me. She kissed me so eagerly, the emotion which was poured into the kiss was only lust and that is what I only wanted.
I responded to her kiss immediately,
And clutched her throat, so that I can get complete access to her mouth.
She started undressing my thin linen white shirt. When I was completely out of it, I made her face the wall and started tracing my hands all over her back drawing circles. And whispering her things.
" You are mine only mine Mahathi."
"What! George I hate you." She flinched away and started yelling.
I was blank because I was not expecting any of this.
Fuck fuck fuck..... What am I even thinking.
"She must be very good in bed. Isn't she. Fucking whore. I will let her know her worth." She mumbled. I was blazing with anger.
"Don't you dare to go near her Veronica. I have always warned you. And this will be the last time. And you are a whore not her." I let go her.
She adjusted her dress and left the space.
Good for her..
I smirked inwardly and wanted to remove the dirt of traces of her hands and lips off my body. I took a long shower and wore some casuals, a olive green T-shirt and a black denim. Jack messaged earlier as he wanted to hang out sometime with me. So we decided to go to 'Brixton Jamm' which is located in Myatts Field South.

Few hours later....

Jack was a total relief for me. Actually I didn't drink, but Jack took few drinks, but thank God he was sober or else I would have left him there. We were about to get into the car, then suddenly someone bumped into us. I was about to ignore who it was. But then he yelled.
" Uh-oh look who is here. Russell brothers huh!" He was none other than that bastard Vikram.
He noticed me and close to us.
"Aww Mr. George Russell, aren't you sad, that my fiance stopped fucking you."
I was about to grab his collar and beat the shit out of him.
But Jack held me in place.
" I knew it before our engagement that she was a slut. But little did I know that she came all the way to London to just fuck you." He hissed on my face. My knuckles turned white as I watched him bitching about Mahi.
He will not be an ideal match for her and I hope she get it as soon as possible.
" I will destroy her and let her know that how a slut like her is treated." he said laughing out loudly.
I was angry no, beyond angry. But we left him there for his own good.
I drove to my parent's house. I bid Jack a good night. And went to my room. I immediately took a shower and relaxed myself. I was tired but sleep was not in my mind. I wanted to see Mahathi. I wanted to just admire that beautiful smile. It was eleven, nearly midnight but I want to go to her. Immediately I took my car keys and drove off. I must say that the urge for seeing her killed me for the whole drive. I was getting impatient. After ages for me and forty minutes for other people like you, I came to an halt. I hopped out of my car and entered into the elevator and then typed 11 and waited for this elevator to open. After few minutes or seconds it dinged. I headed towards her apartment door. She can hate me for going to her now. But I can't do this anymore, waiting to see her. The door was not locked and I saw broken vase shattered on the floor and some blood stains on the floor. I heard screaming from the bedroom. I went inside and banged the door, but none opened the door. The screaming was increasing and I knew that Mahathi was screaming. I broke the door with my all force. And I saw Vikram was on top of Mahathi, and the bastard was trying to rape her. I immediately dragged him down, punched his face and called the police. In no time, police arrived. And collected fingerprints and a victim statement.
I was so hurt seeing her like this, her head was broke. I called a doctor and made sure she was okay. After doctor's treatment. I carried her to my apartment. And made her comfortable in my bed as she was unconscious. I will screw him completely. Motherfucker...
I did nothing but waiting for the sun to rise.
A/N-------------------------------------
Tan tah daaaah!! A step towards my most awaited love story. Whose POV do you want me to write next. Please let me know and please share this book if you like it. I will be so glad. Don't forget to give me the feedback on this chapter. And sorry for the late. I am not good at writing these kind of chapters. Please vote, follow, comment and share❤.  Happy reading loves😘😘😘.