Confusion

"I love you" what? I heard him correct right?

"Sorry !! I just heard something wrong will you..."

"I love you so much Mahi that you can't even imagine." I suddenly felt numb. I don't know how to react. I stared blankly at him. His eyes were so sincere, expressing love, care, emotion, determination.

I love you too George. But no I cant do this I am already engaged to Vikram. I cannot cheat him.
But you don't love him it was just a simple marriage arranged by your parents, And you agreed to it because you want to make them happy.

Suddenly he caged me in his arms and locked my wrists to my sides. Now I know he is getting more enthusiastic about my answer but I cant accept him. Whatever the marriage is, its may be a business deal or something else but I should follow my principles and I will.

" George leave me its a no. Just leave me George I said its a no". I know he will not believe this because my eyes were saying all those things which are controlling by my mouth. His cold grip on my wrists was hurting and was so painful, I never saw this side of George.

"George you are hurting me just leave my bloody hands". He left my hands, tears forming in his eyes and he simply mumbled a sorry and left the space.

He is hurt, completely hurt and it was so evident on his face.
But I love him too?
That was not what I am expecting because I don't love him. Never ever gonna love him. Its just a kind of attraction. Nothing more nothing less. I realised that I am in the same position, standing blankly. I am not angry at him, I will try to make everything sorted out.

Days passed and its been three months, since that incident has happened neither I or George never had a word except its about a work. And the worst thing is those conversations never lasted for more than ten words. Jack, Evelyn and Evelyn's friend whose name is Catie, became so close.

They almost stay back at my apartment every weekend. we eat, watch movies and do nothing all the day. I told jack and eve everything back then, so they do not feel or take it wrong other wisely.But I must say that they are the best people I can ever have.

Jack had tried everything to make it less awkward between me and George, but nothing has happened. But one day when Jack was drunk he spilled everything, how my father used to work for Russell's and that debt, the milan fest, stalking me everything. At first I was so angry, because that is quietly inappropriate to invade someone's personal life. But later on as the days passed by, I got a hold on what should he have been gone through. I must say, it was never like that I rejected, everything was as normal as it was before. Dave used to come and pick me up when needed or when Benjamin and Rosie wanted to see me. They both were also same, and I heard a conversation where they consoled George that it was my prior decision that whom I love and whom I marry.

I loved the way how whole family handled the situation. At some corner of my heart, I felt really bad for George. But it was life or my fate and I don't wanna change. Meanwhile Eve's second tremister has started. So she has food cravings all the night. Nowadays I have been loading my fridge with loads of food, so that whenever she comes over, she can calm her cravings.

Eve was in such a bad stage of depression for 5 weeks, that she almost killed the baby twice. She was taken to the doctor and now, she is completely out of that dilemma. Nowadays she has been spending her time with Xavior wright who is George's childhood friend. It was clearly noticed that she was having a good time now.

Vikram was all there around having business meetings and all. Actually, I have been waiting in the airport for the last fifteen minutes to receive him. Our relationship did not grow, he always used to call me on a daily basis, as if he was so interested in me. A month back internet was on a fire as our engagement photos were released to the media. I was so unhappy about that. He never informed me that he was going to do that, but he did. I had no courage to ask him about that, so I stayed silent.

Yesterday morning he called me and said that, he wanted to see me and he missed me so much. So he told me to pick him up from the airport. The announcement of the arrival of the flight has been done.

My eyes were already searching for him, to only find him in a crisp red tee with white denims and white sneakers. His stubble was now neatly groomed. The honey coloured ray-ban shades made his facial tan more attractive. He noticed me and came towards me by hugging me side wards.

"How are you sweetheart?" he chirped through his manly or can I say commanding voice.

"good! how about you?" I answered not making any eye contact.

"always great!" he answered tapping on his phone and making a call.

"Sterick, we are at the arrival already where the hell are you?" he angrily cooed in his phone. after not more than a minute a caramel haired man came bowed to Vikram and swiftly he took Vikram's luggage and led us the car. We swiftly got in as it was hot outside. The car ran towards the exit of the airport.

I thought Vikram was going to stay in a hotel, but that was totally unexpected that he forced me to live with him in the hotel, but I refused as it can be risky and its a long way to my office, but when I told him the reason he simply said to take him to my apartment. When I said it will be uncomfortable to me as I have work and all. he being stubborn as hell, I had to take him to my apartment.

When we reached there I got out and made sure I do not look clumsy, I searched for the key and waited for Vikram to get out. He swiftly got out and from nowhere he hugged me tightly and kissed my temple, I felt gross and cringe. It was so uncomfortable for me as that kiss has lingered more than ten seconds. I turned to leave the space and noticed a tall frame standing at the hallway. And my mind will never hesitate to recognize that person.

"George Russell!"

A/N----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I AM SO SORRY MY LOVELY READERS, I AM SO LATE. PLEASE DON'T HATE ME, BUT THIS CHAPTER HAS SOMETHING TO READ ON. VIKRAM'S ENTRY WAS SLIGHTLY UNEXPECTED BUT, I WANTED TO HEAT UP THE THINGS. SO VOTE, COMMEN AND SHARE YOUR FEEDBACK WITH ME!!

WITH LOVE..

@redwayforever