BLUSHED

Chapter-9

Blushed

I was so amused to know that Mr

I was so amused to know that Mr. Tiwari and Mahi know each other. It seems like they were so close, after that thing Mr. Tiwari stole me away from her, I was very sad to leave her alone there to wait for me.

"George doesnt get me wrong. Do you love her?" what man! How does he know that? Yes I love her damn very much. I wanted to say it loud, so that every human being on this earth will get to know that she is mine and only mine. But I simply nodded. And asked him how he figures it out.

He said "George I am more experienced than you and of course anyone who see you can simply say that. The way you stare at her, the way your expressions change when she is happy, excited and all. Anyways she is so confident and happy outside but she is so sensual internally, better you confess her at the right time. Because once you get her out of your hand, she is gone and I am telling you she is the best girl you can ever have. All the best my boy." He said with concern towards her. I completely understand what he was trying to say. Even I want to tell her that how much I love her. But she is still uncomfortable around me and at least I must give a chance to analyze the surroundings, I cant pressure at least not for now.

After that we went to my hotel where she going to design the interiors. A small correction it is not mine, it is ours. Because sooner or later I will be marrying her so what is mine will be hers too. The thought of her being my wife made my heart do summer salts. We had a little talk meanwhile checking the hotel rooms and suites. We rode back and I gave her a day off. Because there is nothing to do today. And I dont want to stress her on the very first day. But giving her the job and the contract was not in my mind. The idea was the unison of board of directors. We have best and hard working team of architects, but the lack of unity is the main problem. And on counting the previous works and designs of Mahathi, the board of directors decided that she must work for us. But it was so difficult to convince her to resign that job which she had been working for three years. She is so loyal to that company, so she asked to mention in the agreement that she is still the employee of that company, but working here. We had no other choice except to take her grant, because we were in need. But she did not demand for her salary. She simply said that, give me the normal pay which you give to your architects. She is not the person of money.

Meanwhile mom called me and asked me to visit home once. It has been so many days since I went to our home. So I thought I will spend the rest of the time today with my family. But I heard some seriousness in her voice. Maybe there is an important thing to discuss. Because she only calls me when it is a weekend. And today is a Tuesday. I dont know why she called me. I told to Dave to take me to my fathers estate. Our family home is a kind of traditional European style home. This is in a large green yard. It is built in late 19th century. But the elegancy and classic design of that home reminds of some European kings palace. It has large drive way. You cannot spot where the main gates are. Not even the half of the drive way is visible from the house. There is also a green lake at the backyard of the mansion.