REUNITE

It was never my intension to kiss her

It was never my intension to kiss her. Its that I lost my self control, seeing her standing in such a breath taking red color top. I kept myself in control for few minutes, but that was not possible for whole the time. I know she gave in completely. But what happened after that was totally not expected. She was guilty, she was more than hurt. She ran off as the rain started to pour. I searched for her everywhere I could. As I ran down from the stairs I found her talking to Jack and asking him to drop her off. I ran after them but she was so furious and fast that I couldn't catch them. But I drove my car after them. I hid my car near her apartment so that Jack couldn't find me. As he drove back, I followed her inside the building but she was so fast that she immediately closed her door. I waited for her just near the door, outside her apartment. I was counting seconds on my watch. It was already 3am, and I heard the door click. I looked upside just to see her beautiful sleepy face. Her eyes were red and puffy, maybe because of her crying. She was shocked to see me there, and it was completely evident on her face. I instantly stood up and I tried to hold her hands, but she flinched away. I was hurt at that moment, but she has a right and I respect that. I gained my posture and said

" Mahathi I am so sorry, it was totally un-intentional. I never wanted to hurt you. Please forgive me." I pleaded folding my hands in front of her.

"George, it was never your fault, I was the one who lost my self control. I should have handled that calmly instead of running." She said obviously not making an eye contact.

" Can we make this conversation, inside, its freezing like hell here." She asked me offering to come inside. We went in. She closed the door.

" Wanna have a coffee?" she asked moving to the kitchen counter. I nodded because after freezing outside I needed some caffeine. I have waited for more than five minutes which seemed like five hours and finally she came with two mugs of coffee. She handed me a mug and smiled at me which melted my heart. The air was yet thick. She took her phone sat beside me and handed me her phone. She wiggled her eyes in the direction of phone as if she was saying me to take a look at the phone. And the next thing I saw was heart wrenching. It was a photo of some occasion and that occasion was her engagement. She was standing with her soon to be husband I assume with her family. My heart ached at the thought of letting her go and give my angel to just any other any man.

" George I am engaged and I was about to cheat my fiancée.It was against my principles."

She said looking into oblivion. Still I am hoping its a dream that she got engaged to another man. I instantly lifted myself from the chair and rushed outside handing her phone to her. I was taking long strides until I reached entrance of the building, one of the guards wished me good night. Even they were appointed by me just to keep my angel safe. I just took long strides more rapidly. This was not what I excepted to happen when she will work for me. I was beyond crying. But no, this will not happen anymore. First I have to know who is that guy. I immediately wasted no time and called Kate and told him what I need. He sent me all the details. I got to know that the all marriage thing started at the debt of Mahi's father. But there is no way, I can repay him hundred times of what he is expecting. I am not gonna let this marriage happen. I am not gonna leave my angel. I went home, and went to my mom. I slept in her lap, and immediately she got an idea that something has happened to me. I have decided not to tell her until I sort out myself. I bid my mom good night and went to my room and slept. I was standing on edge of hill, suddenly a guy pushed me from the edge and took Mahi's hand and left, I was falling fron an high edge. Suddenly I jerked up from my sleep and realised it was my dream. I lift myself and noticed that it is ten a.m. It will never happen that my angel will leave me and I will be staring all the time, no never. I took a shower, and without having a breakfast I headed straight to office and I know how this day gonna end and by the way the first thing to start. I went straight to my cabin and listening murmurs about how Mr. George Russell is late for the office. I straight away said to my P.A to call Mahathi. After waiting for an hour or what it felt like, she came in asked whether she may come in or not. I gestured to come in. She came in and I immediately pressed the button so that my office cannot be visible from outside. I stood up swiftly and went towards her so close that, instantly horror covered her face, and I spilled out .

"I love you"

A/N---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY WATTIES, I KNOW BEING LATE IS NOT A GOOD MANNERS, BUT WHAT SHOULD I DO, I AM AN EXPERT IN THAT. THIS CHAPTER TOOK A LOT OF TIME BECAUSE I WAS CONFUSED WHETHER GEORGE SHOULD KNOW THE TRUTH OR NOT. BUT HELL YEAH, THE CONFUSION IS CLEARED NOW. MY HULK KNOWS EVERYTHING. I JUST WANTED TO REQUEST YOU GUYS THAT PLEASE GIVE ME SOME FEEDBACK, AND IF YOU ARE LIKING THIS NOVEL, THEN PLEASE DO SHARE THIS NOVEL TO YOUR FRIENDS. IT JUST MAKES ME SO MOTIVATED. I HOPE YOU HAVE A HAPPY READING, I WILL MAKE SURE TO UPDATE REGULAR BASIS, FROM NOW. AND I PROMISE.

FROM LOVE,

redwayforever

(mahathi madhusudhan)