RUNNING TOWARDS DESTINATION

Finally thank god I have done my packing

Finally thank god I have done my packing. My dream is coming true to settle down in London. Being an architect, I have to be focused on my work, well professional and confident and being an Indian girl I dreamt to settle down in London.nad now my company offered a four years contract with Russell enterprises & co in London. I am so happy that my works are going to display in London. In these four years of my job experience I gave my presentations in so many countries I went for several fests and cultural presentations where I represented India for interior and house décor. Actually now I am in Delhi, I came here two days before to my friends house to spend some time with her, before leaving India. These two days went for shopping, Movies and celebrated her birthday.

"hey Mahi, have you done with your packing?" Anshul snapped out of my thoughts by walking into my room actually her room.

"yup "I answered joyfully but I saw her sadness.

I really gonna miss her, she was my best friend since my graduation. We often meet yearly twice once at my place and second at her. Now Im going to miss those sleepless nights which we have spent in talking and gossiping and what not.

"OK go and get ready. I will just prepare something to eat and then I drive you to the Air Port"

"Thank You So Much". I hugged her so tightly. I took a sweet and shot shower and decided to go with my comfort clothes so I wore faded black jeans with a white printed off-shouldered top and left my hair to show the flow of my brown curls down to my waist.

Anshul prepared biryani for me as it is my all time favourite dish. We ate it without uttering a word and after that she drove me to the Air Port.

"Do not freak out. If you will feel alone anytime feel free to call me okay!! Ill be there for you anytime darling.. "Saying these words she hugged me tightly and kissed my cheek I know its so weird but she generally does that..

Then we said our goodbyes with some girly drama and I was settled in my flight. My bad luck I didnt get a window seat. After two days of long journey and two connecting flights, finally I stepped into London.

I preffered to live in Brixton. Because its very affordable and mainly my office was just four miles away. I thought of lending an apartment but my so called new company gave me an apartment. I was so glad that atleast it was affording.

When I was at the exit of the airport a tall and well handsome man approached me. He has blue eyes his body was well defined he was almost like a Greek god.

"Are you Mahathi?" he asked me suspiciously. Actually our H.R. manager told that a man will come to pick me up. Maybe he is the one.

"Yes may I know who you are?"

"oh okay! Hii! This is Jacob Russell I work for russells too."

"Hii" I said giving my luggage to Jacob. But I was not convinced with his answer. I have seen him in so many magazines posing with super models and I have also seen him in various cultural and charity events too. After that we went towards the parking and I saw a black Lamborghini waiting for us and this caught me more suspicious because one cannot afford Lamborghini atleast not an normal employ. When he was placing my luggage in the car I took out my phone and searched for the Russells hire and there they appear. I was shocked he was the one of the hires Russells. I was just about to freak out but somebody caught me and when I looked at that somebody he was none other than Jacob Russell.