CHEERING UP

After spending the whole day with my boss, it was so exhausting, but it was something beyond happiness

After spending the whole day with my boss, it was so exhausting, but it was something beyond happiness. I loved spending time with him. My stomach was so full that I was feeling sleepy. I can't even spared to change. I simply went to bed and completely drifted into sleep. The sound of the door bell woke me up, I was still a bit sleepy, but yeah, the continuous sound of the door bell was not in my favour. It was so ear throbbing. I opened the door , it was none other than Mr. Jacob Russell. This creature gonna never let my soul rest in peace. He barged into the house and said "get ready. We are leaving." At that time he was so annoying.

"I am not in the mood Jack, I have to catch up some sleep." I said by shaking my head. But he just refused simply saying by "No excuses, Ms. mahathi, I am your boss and its my order." he said mockingly.

I narrowed my eyes at him. and went to change. I had to definitely shower because, I am sure that I look like shit. I showered with cold water running through the nerves. I felt my body relaxing. I picked a white lacy straight kurta, with an orange ankle length legging and braided my curls into a side pleat. When I took my phone, I noticed that it is 5 in the evening.

we soon got into the car, and I asked Jack almost for two hundred times that where are we heading but as we know he is a dumbass! he didn't spared a single word

we soon got into the car, and I asked Jack almost for two hundred times that where are we heading but as we know he is a dumbass! he didn't spared a single word. Almost after an forty or forty five we arrived at a magnificient driveway.

I was sure something was wrong. and finally I got a hint, that it was none other than Russell's mansion. I must say it was a beauty. I was in a awe, it was like a royal palace. We entered together into the mansion and I sensed the tension in the air. We stood in the hallway, and I heard a young woman who has such an angel's face, but some what she was pale, saying "George I am pregnant with steeve's child." tears prickling from her eyes.

She was so weak. Suddenly, Mr. Russell from no where, looked at my direction, he had mixed emotions plastered on his face. we were looking into each other's eyes. Until I noticed that girl whose name was Evelyn and I assumed that she is one of the heirs of Russell's fell on to the floor. I ran instantly towards her as she hit the tea table near her. She fell down hard and she went unconscious instantly. I removed her heels hesitantly, I was so shocked for what was happening. instantly Jack held Evelyn into his arms in bridal style and went to the car to take her to the hospital. George was also told to go with Jack. Mrs. Russell was totally in tears, she was hugging me so tight and sobbing on my shoulder. I felt very bad for them. I made her sit on the couch, I handed two galasses of water to both Benjamin and Rosie and I assured Mr. Russell that I will take care of them and handed him the car keys. I went inside and saw Benjamin, I can definitely say that he is completely broken. but when I looked at him his lips formed into a thin line.