OPENING UP

chapter-7

OPENING UP

I and Mahi were sitting across each other and suddenly my phone rang and it was none other than my stupid brother jack

I and Mahi were sitting across each other and suddenly my phone rang and it was none other than my stupid brother jack. I excused myself from the table and lift the call; his stupid voice rang in my ears.

"Bro how are the arrangements?"

"You fucked up the entire things jack, it was not a date! It was just a simple lunch, which we are having on a business purpose."

"Oh sorry then, I thought you will let her know that you love her."

"Just stop jack, she is still new here, first let her fit in."

"Okay then, mom is calling I have to go. Enjoy your business date brother."
I know he was grinning slyly there. He hung up the phone. I went out of the restaurant to give my angel beautiful red roses and again with some cheesy lines. I bought the bouquet of roses and wrote something on the gift card. I handed them to a waitress and told her to deliver them to my angel. After a few seconds of delivery I went into the booth and saw how her lips hold that small amused smile.

I simply asked "nice roses, when did you get them?"

"I didnt bought them a waitress came and gave them."
She said simply. But she said nothing about the gift card. Even I left the topic. Meanwhile a waiter came to take our order.

"Tell that Mr. Russell has a guest. So, can we have two plates of biryani with raitha."

I ordered our dishes

I ordered our dishes. And as I gulp into the facial expressions of Mahi I know she is very excited to eat biryani. Oh I forgot to mention she can do anything for having a spoonful of biryani. And as I stalked her or made my men to stalk her for almost more than a year or so, I almost got the knowledge of what her likes and dislikes.

"anything else sir?" the waiter asked me questioningly.

"do you want anything else Mahi?" she was shocked for a moment, then I realized that I called her Mahi.. Oh my god I am going to pay for this.

"Did you just call me Mahi?" she asked a little furiously or I think so.

"That was not my intention to call uh Mahi, its just your name is a little not used to name so..."
I started giving my sided explanation.

"Its okay Mr. Russell. I am quite used to that statement anyways. And thank you so much for ordering biryani. I dont even imagine, eating biryani in this kind of hotel, especially in London."

Thank god. But this Mr. Russell is killing me man. Whatever I have to bear with it. Meanwhile our biryani came and I can clearly say that my angel is about to dig into the plates.

We had a little talk about her family. Of course I know, every single detail but I want to listen them from her. Her father Mr. Mohapatra was an ex- worker of one of my friends company. And I was amused to know that my angel was his daughter. Actually he knows me very well. When the company was under my father he was the one who used to deal financial matters of our companys Indian branches. But I do remember what happened when one of his own cousins cheated on him by stealing a contract papers which made the company shares go on so low. After a month or so he met with an accident and got his left hand paralyzed. It was quite a bad news for us because some what my dad treated him like a family.

"Can I meet the chef Mr. Russell?" suddenly Mahi spoke evading all the thoughts.

"You will be amused knowing that the chef is Indian!"
I said to her. Regional feeling is something different. Dont take me wrong but if you are an Italian, and if you are living in America and if you found an another Italian there, you rather feel like home, and at least you will not miss your country.

"Really?" her eyes sparkled and excitement filled in her eyes.

I simply nodded taking a spoonful of biryani. After that we finished our meal. I took her to the kitchen. Mr. Tiwari was facing the stove of course cooking something! He turned to our side, I was about to introduce him, but Mahi loudly said
"Tiwari uncle?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N I AM IN MY WRITERS BLOCK GUYS, THIS CHAPTER IS LITTLE SHORT, BUT I HOPE IT HAS SOMETHING WHICH MAKES YOU CURIOUS. HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE A HAPPY READING. AND I ALSO HOPE YOU ALL ARE STAYING AT HOME AND STAYING SAFE. PLEASE DONT FORGET TO SHARE MY BOOK AND VOTE. THANK YOU:)))