Chapter 13

~Ψ~

(y/n)'s pov:

all day long there has been non-stop chatter form all the boys in my school about some freshman girl. from what I've heard her cuteness is able to somewhat compete with Teruhashi.

I haven't seen her yet but I already hate her just because of how much everyone is talking about her. at lunch today me and Kusuo decide to roam the school and we happened to pass the freshman walking with Teruhashi. 

"oh wow" I utter making Kusuo roll his eyes at me.

'she really is cute' 

suddenly one of the goddesses starts walking up to us sadly it's the more annoying one. 

"hey Saiki! have you come to see me?" she says ignoring my existence like usual. I decided to give her a taste of her own medicine not hta she would notice me anyways and I go to talk to the other pretty girl.

"hey there I'm (y/n) (l/n) what's your name?" I ask her but she is too busy glaring at Teruhashi. looks like me and her have something in common. she finally notices me and introduces herself.

"oh sorry I wasn't paying attention my name is Imu Rifuta!" she says.

"so you've been at this school a while now huh? what's the deal with Teruhashi and that Pink haired nobody?" she whispers to me. 

"uh nothing? I mean she has a crush on him but he has zero interest in her it's kinda desperate." I say trying my best to bash Teruhashi without sounding too mean.

"hmm I see, then I must make him fall in love with me. I can destroy her if i steal her manz." she says with an evil grin. maybe this girl is pretty on the outside but she's just as old hearted at Teruhashi.

'WHY DOES EVERYONE WANT MY KUSUO' 

' your cute when your jealous' I see Kusuo smirk at me then his face turns red, I don't think he meant to project that to my thoughts. but that made me go beat red too and Imu noticed us both blushing at each other.

"wait you and Saiki? I guess that makes sense you two are both very average, no offense though" she says

"wait no no me and Kusuo aren't like a thing thing like I mean we hang out alot and like we like eachother I guess" I say frantically my face turning even more red if that's even possible.

thankfully the bell rings and me and Kusuo go back to our classroom with Teruhashi.

~after school~

Saiki's pov:

I have a plan to get the rivaling girls off my back but (y/n)'s not going to like it. after going back and forth a bit I've decided not to tell her. 

so, the two prettiest girls in school both like me, but one only likes me because the other does. so if when Imu confesses her love to me I play along then Teruhashi will lose interest and once that happens so will Imu. 

it's the perfect plan. I hear Imu close by and I make sure that she is able to find me.

"hello Saiki! um this may be a bit forward but I have something to tell you."

"I have a crush on you would you like to be my boyfriend?"

(y/n)'s pov: 

I was going to ask Saiki out to the cafe but now he's talking with Imu the second prettiest girl in the school. and she just professed her love for him. surely he wont say yes he hates attention and she grabs attention.