Chapter 7 ~ Set Up

Set up the words rush through my mind, who would have done that? Danielle, I answer my own question I force the door closed, with a lot of force behind it, its hard but I mange it. I look for my phone and dial a number his number he’s got to know, and he’s got to help me out of it this time. “Liam here hi MJ” Liam says “Don’t Hi MJ me Liam” I say angrily “You better get back here and bust me out” “are you in jail did the press find your or something?” he jokes “the last one yes, the press found me, I was set up by the one and only Danielle” I say he laughs “honestly?” “100% true get here please, they took my photo, it will in the paper, another report on me more rumours please help quick” I say “okay I’ll be there give me 5 minutes” I sigh “Thanks, thanks so much”

Liam comes through my window, nearly give me a heart attack, I grab a can of deodorant and hold it at him, “its me, the press isn’t that desperate yet” I laugh, ‘Sure they aren’t” I say “MJ it was hard to get away from Danielle, I didn’t lie about where I was going, what I was doing, she hit the roof, I think we are off again” please Liam I beg silently in my mind keep it off she knows good, you’ve got to know. “I’ve got to tell you something” I say he sits down “she’s been lying to you, I mean there something’s there’s a lot of things you don’t know” he sighs “Like?”  he asks “She’s not in love with you Liam, she told me on the plane, she said that she’s here for the money, she has no feelings for you, she basically hates, you and me, cause I might be a threat, I am not a threat though, I just got tangled in this thanks to you, and I want out Liam it’s the best way” he sighs “I’m not surprised” he admits “I had the feeling, you’ve just help me see it that’s all, I thought we were something though to be honest MJ, we spent a lot of years together, I thought maybe we would grow to love each other, but we were always at each other still am, I’m mad at her angry and upset, and you can’t blame me, and I can’t blame you for being mad at me, its not fair I know”

We both sit silently, “The press is still out there” he says breaking the silence, “should we go out there?” I look at him “They’ve gotten my photo, there already making some report on me for the paper here and Australia will soon catch on too” I sigh, then its get to me I cry, its all to much all to hard, all to unfair, way out of control. “MJ I’ve got an idea to sort it come with me?” he asks, he offers his hand, and I take it standing up, “go with me, okay, we will sort the inns and outs later alright?” he says, I just nod in agreement, wanting it all to end to die down, die out. He opens the door, his hand and my hand together, the media going mad with clicking photos, and notes.