Chapter 9 ~ Real Date No Pressure

Liam has a go at the media, and his EX, and everything after a few more days seems to die down. Meanwhile I hang with the boys, as they record. “So what do you think?” asks Harry sliding, next to me during break, “I think its awesome” I say shifting over a bit, he shifts closer, “Tell me are you and Liam dating?” I look at him, and he just smiles a flirty grin “you’ve heard the rumours” I say he grins and laughs “Its not hard, its spread across ever paper, this side of London and everywhere else including back in Aussie” I sigh “My parents cannot wait to have me back, and I can’t wait to go back either” Harry sighs, wraps an arm round me “Harry” I say shrug him off he takes a sip of his water, offers me some “No thanks cheers anyway” I say he shrugs, drinks the last bit of water, and gets up, and mingles with Niall, Louis and Zayn.

That’s when Liam walks in stone faced and real cold, he looks at me, and his face softens a bit, he sits beside me in silence for quite a while. Then he turns to me “MJ if it wasn’t for the press and my crazy EX would you go on a date with me?” I think for a while. Wondering what to say back. “I might” I say, he smiles “then tonight’s that night, I’ve made arrangements with a restaurant, Danielle is off on a trip to see a sick friend, and I’ve paid the media a bit to shut up, and keep it out of the press” I sigh “Liam, I’ve got a flight to catch tomorrow” I explain “I know, but this is how I want to make it up to you, and I’d be most happy if you could accept it” I think for a bit longer, wondering if I should.

Then I say it “I’ll come” I say, a smile spreads across his face, and he gets up and starts to mingle with the boys.

At 7 o’clock a knock comes at my door, I open the door, and there in a suit it Liam, that moment I feel like the most luckiest girl around. No media, no Danielle, him and me. For the one night and date with no pressure what so ever.

We got to a restaurant, completely deserted fully booked out for two special people, him and me. Unbelievable totally. We sit down and we talk, and I find that the date has not a bit of pressure, to it, I feel like a lucky fan, not a fan that’s been pressured into this, or a fan, that’s had her name across the paper, in Australia in the UK, and the rest of the world. I feel lucky so lucky. The waiter comes up “Hi their Liam I know I’m not suppose to do this, but my daughter she’d like a signature” Liam smiles and take the paper he’s holding and signs its.

He turns back to me, we enjoy our meal and we enjoy our chat. The nights ends. He drops me off at the hotel, and heads on his way. He promises they all be there to see me off.

After a brilliant date, a secret brilliant date with Liam Payne,

Yes Liam James Payne, my heart was a flatter. The date wasn’t difficult or awkward, it was enjoyable and pleasant and care free and not to mention pressure less.

I smile to myself going over it in my head, every detail. Every smile.

I begin to pack my bag, and start to feel a bit sad about leaving.

Little did I know that Danielle would come back, and so would trouble, and although Liam paid the media not spread the date around the world, and although Liam thought he knew that Danielle was on a trip to see a sick friend she wasn’t, is this another set up? Or is it a case of can’t letting go again?