Chapter 12 ~ New Headlines

I pick up the next days paper, my name isn’t in there Liam‘s is and so Leona Lewis, I sigh, I’m grateful to see it, I read the article and laugh afterwards.

Its rubbish, it’s a rumour, that Liam and Leona Lewis are dating, and Danielle is long gone. Its funny cause I know its not true, and I get the feeling Liam has done this to ease the pressure on me, maybe the second instalment of his promise, he promised me a concert, he promised he’d try to stop my name in the paper, and he promised me a night out, and he promised he would visit. It seems all he promised is some how coming true, I smile. I know still that the new headline might not fully help me get over there, but still it’s a start. I breath some relief.

The next day there’s some more on it, Liam denies he’s dating her, but it looks like the media has something to pick at and promises more the next day sure enough an new article.

I’m liking not seeing my name in the papers, the rumours and lies, I love it. Mum and Dad take notice “If it stays this was, we will let you go” they tell me, I almost hit the ceiling out of happiness pure happiness. I smile, and the next week rolls by still no mention of my name or me it looks hopeful real hopeful.

I smile still another week after, and that’s when Mum and Dad agree to the flight. I smile wide, and pack my bag, I smile eve more climbing abroad, yet do I know, troubles about to begin again when I land.