If Soulmates Were Real

Hi, everyone! This story is called If Soulmates Were Real. This is a co-written story by cashuismydog and @kaylac6757. This is going to be the only TRIGGER WARNING for the entire book! If you are sensitive to certain subjects, please do not read or message one of us and we can let you know what they are. We don't want to spoil anything and that's why we are saying now that this book includes MATURE THEMES.

UPDATES ARE VERY SLOW!!! (But we promise we're planning on finishing!)

Yes, there will be smut.

All of this is fictional with original ideas by @cashuismydog and @kaylac6757

We really hope you enjoy it!

Simran's A/N:

Hi Loves! This is a new fanfic that @kayla6757 and I are co-writing. I am very excited to be able to write with Kayla. She is such an amazing writer so please check out her other books as well. I really hope you enjoy it. Please check out my other books as well @cashuismydog :)

Kayla's A/N:

Hello! Thank you to anyone who happens to read this story! It's been amazing writing with Simran and I can't wait to continue with this! Go read her stories and follow her too please!

Louis and Zayn are struggling student athletes and now dads. Louis was always a romantic until he decided that love is no longer real or needed in his busy life. Harry, Niall, and Liam are in a successful band where everything they do is constantly watched and picked apart. Harry is pushed too far into the spotlight when all he ever really wanted was to have a happy family.