Chapter 2

(Authors Note: The first few chapters may seem like they are going pretty fast, but we have a lot planned!Simran & Kayla)

Later that night, Louis dresses in black skinny jeans, black vans, and a white shirt before styling his hair to flick up and slightly out. He takes a couple deep breaths while shoving his phone into his pocket and grabbing an inexpensive bottle of wine.

"So, Harry, huh?" Zayn chuckles, hopping around while sliding on a pair of socks followed by his shoes.

Louis shakes his head and sighs "What about him?" He questions before adding, "I could say the same about Liam..."

They both scoff a laugh and Louis opens the door, letting Zayn go first as he locks up. Louis swipes his hands one at a time down his thighs and puffs out cheeks as he exhales. He's not particularly nervous, but he can't even remember the last time he's had a night out like this. Granted 'night out' is only the three neighbors next door.

They walk the few steps to their neighbors and barely get a knock in before the door flies open, presenting a grinning Harry.

His hair is down, creating ringlets of curls down to his shoulders, and he's wearing black jeans and a loose pink and white polka dot button down shirt with the end of the sleeves rolled at his wrists.

"Hi." Harry says, eyes sparkling and teeth on display. He widens the door and steps aside. "Please, come in." He ushers. "There's food over there and I can grab you a drink." He says, pointing to the island countertop with bowls of different snacks and small gold plates.

"Thanks, mate." Louis smiles. "This is fancy." He says, chuckling and gazing around the minimalist and modernly decorated place that's still somehow aggressively normal. "Oh, this is for you." He holds his hand out with the wine.

Harry matches the smiley expression and wraps his large hand with blue and yellow painted nails around the neck of the bottle. "Thanks! You didn't have to do that."

"No worries. Congrats on the new place." Louis says and watches as Niall appears.

"Hey, lads." Niall greets, moving to the section that has wine coolers, beers, and different hard liquors.

Harry leads them over and Zayn and Louis trail behind when Liam comes around from the corner. "Hey." Liam grins specifically towards Zayn. "What's up?"

"Other than being exhausted, not too much. And you?" Zayn speaks with a small chuckle and Harry and Louis smirk to each other at seeing the interaction.

"Yeah, not too much, just trying to unpack and all." Liam responds, trying to remain cool and not ramble on.

Zayn and Liam continue their chat and Harry grabs a water from their fridge. "Do you want a beer or water or anything?" He asks, directing his question to Louis.

Louis contemplates on having a beer since he won't get a hangover from just one, but reality kicks him in the ass when he remembers that he has early work and could possibly need to drive if Ryler wants to be picked up later. "I'll take a water, thanks." He says.

Harry nods and opens the door once more, letting the cool air brush over his face. He grabs a water and hands it to Louis.

Louis accepts the drink with a 'thanks' and looks back over to the other boys, noticing Niall munching on some snacks and Liam and Zayn smiling at each other.

"They're already smitten." Harry laughs and pulls a dish out of the fridge that has some sort of dessert on it.

"Oh yeah, for sure. Already gone for each other." Louis replies and Harry chuckles, setting the tray next to the other food.