4. Down to the earth

At the very edge of the cliff, sat there a beauty in white clothes, thinking something while drinking fruite juice. No one knows what she is thinking but one can tell that sadness is gloom around her with one look.

Depths of the cliff is the way to earth from heavens, she is looking deep down to the depths and sip a mouthful from jar of fruit juice.

"there is just a week time left for mi (according to the human world)" she heaved a long sigh

She cant drink wine or alcoholic substances' according to the heaven rules but if any elder offers her a drink , she have to accept it out of respect. She even got punishment for sneakily drinking. Not only that, after she drank , she provoke Durvaasa muni who has hard temper and then she got cursed that she have to serve humans with limitations of her power. There are some rules and regulations she have to follow, that's another matter.

When love goddess is struggling with her own thoughts, she heard some incoherent sounds from the depth of the mountain. There are two thoughts in her mind

Go back to pavilion and rest

Or

Go down to earth and check.

Love stands at the edge of the cliff and wants to go back but her curiosity is in peaks. She fall into the depths while back facing it. Her face is towards the sky, the voices becoming clear and clear now.

Meanwhile in the earth,

It's the beautiful evening but no had mood to enjoy it and the atmosphere is hot with shouts and cries. There seems to be some people are arguing something, and as usual people gathering around to watch the show. In the middle of the crowd, two youth, a girl above 20 years and a boy about 22years old or so, become center of focus.

The girl said harshly "see HRU I'm tired of you, just break up already"

The boy said pleading her "aaru please don't leave , I love you with all my heart"

The girl named Aaruhi said again with a disgusting face " just heart is not enough, hru" she said his name really sweet

The boy named Hredaan pleaded " just give some time ,I will provide you with all you want"

She curse him " fuckk off"

He hug her legs, not letting her to leave him, he cried, pleaded, begged. He did all he have to do but all in avail. I guess her heart is like a rock, it didn't melt a little

Meanwhile a beautiful girl hold Hredaan's wrist to stop him further embarrassing himself in the crowd. She is gorgeous, there are no words to say about her beauty, all the male get awestruck by her gracefulness.

Goddess of love knows what was happening there, she don't even have to spare single glance at the situation to know. She already knows that some heart will break now, she just is curious about how long will that boy able to go and how much will he let his self respect and pride mix in thin air for a mere girl who intend to cheat on him with another rich guy. Atlast , love cant able to see such humiliation to a pure heart.

So she decided to put a hand in the fight, she don't want to see a pure heart break now infront of her. So goddess of love said " lets go," to the boy named Hredaan

He was dumbstruck by the actions of love goddess, he don't even know her, what right she have to meddle with his problem, he wants to say but words seems to stuck in his throat itself, he remains silent instead a crow like voice tone chrip at love goddess

" who are you? What do you have to do with him?" the girl names Aaruhi asked love goddess

Even though love goddess looks eternal beauty, but her eyes are like two frozen lakes, her body emiting cold aura that send chill down the spine of people, she simply said with a stoic tone " you are not qualified to talk to mi!"