Second mission, 18: The diary..

As you guys know,......late updates! again'

And the reason is :

I got engaged on Feb 14! 2024

Anyways,.here you go..💗

~

After they went home, hru spilled every thing on the coffee table as he stand with one hand on his waist like an old lady, said " whose this bag belongs to?"

"Yudha.." love said, her voice is heavy, just to say that name

"Yoodha?" Hru asked..

"It's yudha, as in battle or War" she said

"Madam, I know it's inappropriate, but I want to take a look at his diary, can we? "

Love was looking at something at the corner of the table, the depth of her emotions are deeper than the ocean, she couldn't hear what hru said as she was lost in thoughts

Hru has to speak loud to shook away from her thoughts " shall we?" He asked again

" Yeah, sure." She said, and took that thing which caught her attention previously and held it tight in her palms

Hru opened it eagerly.. it said..

Yudha's pov:

So, what is the difference between mistake and fault?

If you did something and your elders said it's not the correct thing you did then it's a mistake. the thing you did without knowing and it is not correct, is called a mistake.

if you repeat the same action even after knowing it's a mistake is said to be the fault. if you repeat the same mistake more than once then it's called a fault.

A mistake is FORGIVABLE but a fault CAN NOT, punishment should be mandatory for the cause of action

Like how dare YOU repeat it after knowing it's a mistake? do you understand what I am trying to say? the YOU here is me, I am at fault. I did an unforgivable sin. Breaking the heart of a boy who loves you the most, isn't it a sin? hurting a man who thought of you as his life, isn't it unforgivable?

whoever said
words can be forgotten, actions can not;
people will forget, KARMA will not;
is absolutely true. karma will definitely come back to me, and yes I believe in karma.

confused? then let me tell my story and you can conclude in the end that I made a mistake or I made a fault.

I fell in love with a person for whom my stars are not destined. And you can ask me how can loving a person is a fault?. No, loving a person is not a fault, wanting to be loved is not counted as a fault, it's common in the human race. but for my parents 'loving' is counted as sin and I am the sinner, I never regret that.

well, coming to the story, how I fall in love and with whom I will tell you, it all started that day. when I was in a coffee shop with a coffee in front of me, the aroma hit my nostrils, but I was staring somewhere, the wind blew slowly, ruffling my hair, sunlight soothing my skin, the coffee aroma filled my head, I saw a man coming towards me, I can't able to saw his face as sunshine behind his back forming a holo sphere like thing and he came to me, leaning close an--- wait wait-- stop-- STOP.

if you think my life is like this then you stepped on shit. first of all, it's my LIFE, not some fairy-tale. and I am a boy, A BOY too. No, I am not joking, the reason why I said my parents feel like I am a sin earlier. I fall in love with a boy of my age and that too he was my friend, imagine my miserable life then.