12.will you trust me?

Hai guys.. Hope you are doing well, support me by giving votes and comments, it will help me to write more interestingly.

I cut this chap into two pieces.
Enjoy reading
Off ya gooo!
.
.
.

"Are teju and pavani happily married? Are they together now? " Hru asked love these questions stupidly

Love gave him a look of 'are you dumb?' and still answered his questions " No. If they are together then why should I be here sitting with you and discussing about his life? "

Hru's mouth was in oval shape "After what happened?" He asked

"You have to ask him by yourself" She said and shrugged her shoulders

"Love, just tell me okay " Hru asked her hoping she would say the rest story

"It's not my part to tell you about it, if you wana know, then go ask him" Love said

"Please" He asked cute, she just shake her head as NO

Hru decided to ask teju about what happened next, he is very curious to know. Hru knows that this a failed love story and decides to make his poor heart rock hard. He already knows that he can get a heart ache after completely knowing what happened in teju's story.

With all these thoughts stuffed in his mind, he went to office to get his stuff so that love and him can go meet teju in the shopping mall.

"What happened to your face? " Love asked hru, he looks so gloomy, literally black lines formed on his face

"Nothing, shall we go? " He asked avoiding her face.

"Wait, are you remembering your story? " She laughed, hru's face got small with that cuz she is right.

"Nothing that sort off" He walk past her, fastly.

"Fine, fine, let's go meet teju, he is waiting for us there! " As she saying, love took two long strides to reach hru who is walking with a gloomy face.

They got in a hru's car and went to shopping mall where teju was waiting for them. When teju saw then coming, he wave his hand towards him so that they can find him easily.

"Why late? " Teju asked

"Because of him " Love points her forefinger towards hru.

"Let's order something, I am hungry" Hru said without looking at anyone, avoiding her accuses.

They sat in a restaurant inside the mall, hru takes the menu card to see what he wants and asked others about their orders

"A coffee is enough" Tej said

"What about you? " Hru asked love

"Water is fine for me" Love said

" Two cappuccino, one latte belgium shake, three choco shots, two French fries spicy, steamed momos, and a water bottle " Hru said to the waitress and she note down went to get order

While he was ordering the items, both love and teju looking at him like he was possessed by a food monster.

Hru cleared his throat before talking " Teju, I want to know about what happened to you, why you left your home town and came to South Side. You left everything and everyone there and came here, why? " Hru asked with a serious face and tone. A straight question tho, too straight like a ruler!

Teju was silent, not at all looking at them, he is very uncomfortable with that question, he is in pain, his heart was beating rapidly. His breathe is increasing per second, he looks pale, like going to faint any second.

"It's okay if you don't want to say, just ignore my question, okay" Hru said hurried, he is afraid that anything happened to tej.

Love went to sit beside teju and hold his hand in her, try to regulates his breath

Hru mouthed to love " Did I do something wrong?" He was so sad about this.
Love give him a simple smile and mouthed him "you did a good job"

"Teju.. " Love called him in soothing tone and said "what are you afraid off? We are your friends, talk to us, if you don't want to say anything then say that to us Or if want to say about your then then say it or look at us in the face and say anything. We will never judge you, we will never blame you "

Tej look at hru's face and then turn his head to face love but he didn't say anything, we can say that this first step to success

"If I ask you to trust me, will you trust me teju? " Love asked with hope filled voice. Love goddess really like teju and his broken story, she really wants to help him to get through this situation which he is in so she is sincerely trying to create hope in him.

"I do and I will" Teju response with out any hesitation.

For him, love is a stranger, literally. trusting a stranger is very difficult, not only for him, we all will feel the same. But something inside him always tell him to trust love at least just this once. For him the worst case is death, other than that anything will be a positive out come because he stoped expecting for a long time. No hope.

"Very good. Then would you please like to tell us what you are feeling inside? " Love asked so smoothly

"Share with us the feeling which you are hiding all these years?" When she asked teju look at her in the eye, he was about to speak, a waiter came with the food they order.

Hru said 'thank you' to the waiter, after the waiter left them alone hru and love looks at each other, love knows what she have do and hru don't know what's going on.

Teju said " It will be very difficult to open up now, just give me some time" He started sipping his coffee, something in him is changed and that is visible but hru can't able to understand

They ate and drink in peace, no one talk about anything. After that they scroll in the streets for a while then went home.

In the teju's apartment, he decided to tell everything, the guilt and the regret he was carrying all these years, he wants say it out.

Love and hredaan are good friends to him and he needs people to share and vent it all out.

They seated on the couch, love and hru sit with teju in middle

"Gods are cruel... " He started
.
.
.
I will update next chapter as soon as possible!

I hope ya guys enjoy this.
Don't forget to vote and comment
Thank you dear strawberries.

Until then
Urs me🥰😘...