16. finally

Long time no see guys!
And sorry for late updates.
Didn't proof read!
.
.

"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥, 𝘭𝘦𝘵'𝘴 𝘨𝘰 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦" 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘵𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥.
.
.
.
"𝘋𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘱𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘮𝘦 " 𝘈 𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦 sounded  𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘈 𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵

The voice is soo deep like depth of the ocean, so deep like a human heart. She looks at the person, she already knew this would happen one day but not so soon.

'𝘛𝘰𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘱𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵' love goddess thought and pout at the person and Hru was horrified to see gray like mist in the broad daylight.

"Don't worry, you won't going to die but 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘦" With out seeing him She said to hru to assure him that he will be okay. Hru listen to love's mumble, he still felt afraid.

The person from the gray like mist comes forward towards a goddess and a human " Pranam YamaRaja" Love goddess salutate with her both hands(🙏) and bows a little.

"Yasasvi bhava, love." Lord yama give her his blessings and " You gave him(hru) Divine sight " He stated as soon as he look at him(hru)

"Yes, prabhu. I did" She accepts what she did and said respectably.

"And don't you think you have to be punished for what you did? Love? " Lord Yama questioned her

𝘋𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘱𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦? Hru thought

" I did what I did to do justice " She said to YamaRaja with her head hung low

"Still stealing a soul from hell is a grave mistake " Yamadharma raja said a little loud.

Hru gasps a little and mumble in his heart 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭? 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦?

"Yes, she did steal a soul" Lord yama said out loud hru's thoughts

'𝘗𝘢𝘷𝘢𝘯𝘪? ' hru whisper very slowly

'𝘔𝘮' love said in the same tone and hru's eyes went wide and soften at the same time

"Let's go you have to get your punishment for this. Let's get you to hell" Lord yama said

When he(yama) mention hell, hru remember all those childhood memories he read about hell and it's punishment like 𝘳𝘰𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘵𝘰𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘣𝘰𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘪𝘭, 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦, 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘯 𝘱𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘺 𝘴𝘯𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴, 𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘰𝘳m𝘴,🐛 𝘦𝘵𝘤.. Oh my goodness heavens.. He visibly paled of his thoughts.

Without thinking much, he(hru) stands in front of love with hands spread in a protecting way, facing Lord of justice, YamaRaja and said the brave words " N-no, s-she did that for s-saving teju, i-it's j-just,. .. D-Don't punish her, she w-won't do that again, I will tt-ake care of that I-i p-promise " He said shuttered a lot.. I mean a lot.

"Punishment shall be served, will you take it in her stead then?" He asked the horrified pale hru

Love goddess saw a hint of smile in his(yamaRaja) eyes, she heaved a breath silently