2. A name less goddess

In love mansion or it is famous as crimson flower love mansion, a woman is elegantly laying on the Royal bed with slightly exposed waist and closed eyes, just like all peacefulness in the universe is present in her eyes. Breeze gently touching passes over her, but who knows she is fully frustrated

She just looks like peaceful, meditating but no one knows that anger volcano is erupting in side her. she shot open her eyes, filled with anger tears, but she didn't let those precious drops to fall. Her eye sight is hot as magma which burn alive into ashes, as sharp as sword which piercing ones body within one swoosh.. She walkout of her crimson flower love mansion, simply called as love mansion and went to 'wish fulfilling ' garden there a tree stand proudly to the sky, that is kalpa vriksh, the king of trees. ( kalpa vriksh is a wish fulfilling tree which present in AMARAVATHI, kingdom of Lord Indra).

" Hai crimson flower, long time no see, how have you been these days? " Kalpa vriksh asked love goddess. ( the tree always called her with name of her mansion)

" Pranam king of trees, I'm not good, actually I'm in very bad situation " She told to tree.

" What happened to my crimson flower🌹? " Tree concerns about her. She is sweet heart of whole Amaravathi.

" They were decided to send me to earth" She said with a very sad face. She is really sad.

" O, oooooo" Tree made a sound " Then ask me your wish, I will fulfill it" He offers

" No, I don't have any wish to ask, I want to spit out all my complaints , anger and frustration. Oh king of tree will you help me" She asked

'you are the only one who didn't ask me any wishes' tree king thought and said" Of course, I will" Tree assure her.

"Who am I?" She asked

"Crimson flower" he said without thinking

"Not that" She shows sign of anger

"Love goddess?? "He said with a thought

"What's my name? " She asked while gritting her teeth

"Aah... That.. " He shutters

"Yeah, that's what my problem, that's the reason for my anger and uncontrollable frustration. That is what my complaint. Are you understanding???? 🥺🥺" Her eyes become red

"What's there in that crimson flower? You are a love goddess. " He said like there is nothing wrong in that.

"Yes, I am. All gods in 14 lokas are calling me love because I'm love goddess. That's not my name. Actually I DON'T HAVE A NAME.
I AM A NAME LESS, FAME LESS, UNKNOWN GODDESS OF LOVE. NO ONE KNOWS THAT I'M A GODDESS IN HEAVEN. I AM NEW TO DO THIS JOB. SINCE TWO HUNDRED YEARS I AM LEARNING HOW TO DO MY WORK PERFECTLY. THOSE... THOSE HUMANS ARE HEART LESS, NO HUMANITY AT ALL. THOSE ARE VERY RUDE AND NON TRUST WORTHY. THOSE PRAY GODS FOR ONLY BOONS. JUST FOR THEIR GREED. GREEDY. HOW CAN I SPREAD LOVE TO THEM? HOW CAN I AWAKE LOVE IN THEM? IT'S NOT THAT I DON'T WANT TO GO TO EARTH , IT'S NOT THAT I DON'T WANT TO HELP EARTH GODDESS, IT'S... IT'S... I AM VERY AFRAID THAT I CAN'T DO MY WORK PERFECTLY. YOU KNOW TREE KING, EVEN IF I TELL HUMANS THE TRUTH ABOUT ME, THEY WILL NEVER TRUST ME. THEY WILL LAUGH AT ME AND TAG ME AS LUNATIC AND CRACK ,LOST SCREWS AND BOLTS IN BRAIN. ALL HUMANS ARE GREEDY, SELFISH. WITH OUT TRUST HOW CAN I SPREAD LOVE AMONG THEM. TRUST IS ONE OF THE MAIN ROOT FOR LOVE. ALL THESE WORDS I WANT TO SAY IN FRONT OF TRIO. BUT I DIDN'T. I AM VERY ANGRY. THEY ARE SENDING ME WITH OUT MY WILL. HOW CAN I SURVIVE WITHOUT ALL OF YOU. " Rims of her eyes become red with both anger and sorrow.

She finally blurt out all her frustrating things which stir in her mind . Those words make her restless always. She is fed up with that.

Sky changes rapidly, thundering and lightning, clouds are becoming dark, appearing like Strom will come in next second. Love goddess curl her fingers into fist. Her fist is surrounded by yellow colored frightening light. Her aura become dark, black spirit is dancing dangerously around her.

" Crimson flower, you are a hot blooded youth, I understand your words" King of trees who guess the danger tried to cool her. She look at him with unknown expression.

" I understand your fear, but you have to do this for the universe, this whole universe is depends on you, what's there if you don't have name, MAKE ONE YOURSELF. What If you don't have those? identify?, fame? Ha?
MAKE YOUR NAME, MAKE YOUR IDENTIFY BY YOURSELF? " He said very proudly.

She immediately cool herself down and think for a second. Then give him her precious pretty bright smile.

" You are right, I know my problem will have a solution with you" She smile brightly like sun shine on snow.

"Gud girl " He cooled her

" Yeah, I know I am a gud girl, I will take my leave first, thank you" she left happily and singing.

King of trees remove unformed sweat on his trunk and shake his leaves.

𝐎𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞:

Mean while on the other side, whole 14 lokas are shaking violently. All god thought it's heaven quake. Sky changes rapidly, thundering and lightning, clouds are becoming dark, appearing like Strom will come in next second.

All God stopped their work in the middle and running came to divine Hall. They didn't understand whats happening.

Some one asked "what is the reason for this heavenly calamity"

Another God" Who is causing heavenly disaster? "

" Love! It's because of Love " Lord Indra, god of sky answer their questions.

" What? Love?" They all gasps in shock

"Love was created by us to spread love in bhu lok (earth). She possess all powers with in us. Even Lord bramha, the creator God can't destroy her if she possess by evil. She is like a precious weapon who destroy evil. She is more powerful than us. She had enough strength to destroy all 14 lokas at once. We all know what made her angry" Lord Indra said

" But my Lord, this is first time to see her in this much angry, what to do now? " A demi God asked

"Don't trouble yourselves, nothing bad will happen, we all know about love. " A voice heard from sky. It's Lord Mahavishnu who talked.

All are relived to his words.

In Himalayas.. Place of Lord mahadev resides

Trio holds a meeting

Lord brahma said "love was created with all our powers. We pour our power into her to make her strong as possible.
If she will be possess by evil we have to think a way to dispose her."

If love goddess listen to Lord brahma talked like this, she will cry like 3 years old child by rolling on ground, pouting.

Lord vishnu said "we have to protect her from doing this."

Lord shiva said "we don't have to do so, she knows what's good to her and what's bad." At least there isn't someone to support her.

Goddess trio appear from nowhere.

"Don't you dare to think about dispose love" goddess Saraswati said

"Love is our child, my power is also with in her, you have to protect her . Don't treat her as a weapon." goddess lakshmi said a lil angryly

"If anything thing bad happens to love , all 14 lokas will have to face me and my original kaali avatar( one of the power full avatar of durga devi) " goddess parvathi said literally showing anger on her face.

No words came out from those three, wives are always wives, so power full even their husbands are gods. One have to obey wife words. Otherwise heavenly war occurs. hahaha.Trio just agreed👍.

Not only that, trio loves love goddess too.

◦•●◉✿.✿◉●•◦

Hope you like it... Do vote and comment

Until then
Urs mi🥰😘