15. not strong enough!

Both hru and teju are in the car, going to raichur

Hru told teju to come with him as love asked him(hru) bring him(teju)along.

In the car teju asked hru " Why hospital? Something happened? "

"Actually I don't know, madam told me to come to the hospital as soon as possible" Hru said half truth.

"Madam? " Teju questioned

" I felt awkward to call her love, so i call her madam, it make me feel ease" Hru explains and teju just ooed at him while driving th car. Teju can sense the tension around hru but he choose to be silent.

They both went to the said hospital by the time of mid afternoon where love goddess is waiting for them, when the boys see love, their faces lit bright.

Love gave simple smile to them. Teju asked her " What happened to you, are you alright? "

"I am perfectly fine, by the way teju, I need to ask you something. Can you answer me honestly? " Love asked him, hru was just observing both of them from aside.

Teju nodes at her so she just asked him "will you truly trust me? "

"Yes" Teju said without hesitation

"You get to know me recently, still you are trusting me? " She asked him

He said "yes, I do"

"do you think that every thing or what ever I did and I will do is for you and for your own good" She asked him

"Yes, I will" He said.

"Then teju, I have to say something very important." She looks at him in the eye

She continued " The person you thought dead is still alive. You think the most important person in your life was gone but that not the truth, she is alive but as dead" Love explained

"What? Pavani was not dead? She is alive? " Teju asked her with eyes full of tears

"Yes She is, but if you want her to live like others, like everyone, like you, you need to stay away from her and thats a must" She tell him what he needs to do.

Hru was looking teju, now he is looking at love, he saw a hint of sadness in her eyes, she is not in her usual manner, she looks pale, looks like heart broken, like her energy is draining and a bit low and dull.

Teju looks far from broken, he crying, but he looks some what relived

"Can I see her once? Love? " Teju asked, love show him the room where pavani is sleeping.

"She was in coma since the accident, she woke up yesterday, she lost her memories of past" She said.

Teju just went in to the room, saw a girl on the bed, pavani! She is awfully skinny. Teju heart broke again to see her like that. He sat beside her in a chair, hold her hand while crying. Tears fell on her hand, she woke up.

"Pavani" He whispers while sobbing heavily

Tears fell from her eyes, she didn't even open them, a lot more tears fall when she did. Teju watch her crying, he wispers sorry to her

" U r? " She asked him, her voice is rough, only broken words were heard.

Teju knew she would ask that but still he is hurt "one your friend" His heart sting for that. He is one and only best friend of her, and love of her life

She nodes at him lightly. He said " Sorry to see you like this, I sincerely wish with all my heart for you to get well soon" He smiled

She look at him, his face, his color, he body, every thing is changed about him even his eyes, those which held so much warmth, so much love for her, now look empty. She cried for that.