13. i can't remember her face

After coming home, two boys and love goddess at on the couch the teju started saying his story, the regret he is hiding after her death

"When I was a kid, and unaware of gods capabilities, my mother always told me that if I pray hard enough, and wished long enough, my prayers would be heard. Maybe this is true, and maybe I just didn't pray hard enough or wish long enough, and maybe I really could've had everything, I stayed up at night dreaming for 'if I had only held on for a few more years' thought, but I'll never know for sure because I didn't.

Like every morning, She woke me up like she always did. She fixed my breakfast like she always did and buttoned my coat like she always did. I kissed her forehead like I always did. I just want to see her every morning and to give her a good night kiss, I pray hard, and I hoped harder as I always did. There was no reason for this particular day to be anything less than what my days always, always were. To be with her was my only wish. For that I hoped hard, maybe I should have prayed harder. Maybe she would be alive.

Something came up that day, Pavani needs the went home immediately, I bunk my college and went with her. If only I stayed in college.

In the home, her whole family was seated in the living room, some other people are also there, new faces.

After some small talk, I came to know that the new people were Pavani's aunt and uncle. They came to bring Pavani to their home and spend some time with her.

There were some clashes between her and her aunt's family. They weren't any talk between them for a decade but they love Pavani a lot like their own kid so they put their ego aside and came to see her.

When her mom asked her to pack her luggage, l looked at her face, she was all gloomy as she didn't want to go. As I guessed, she said 'maa, I don't want to go with them, all of a sudden they came now and asked me to go with them. I am still angry' she argued a lot.

She was so stubborn I smiled to myself. Her mom came to me and ask to help her to make Pavani go with them. Her aunt and uncle were so lovely people, they always adore her, and her grandparents are also eagerly waiting to see her in their village. She also loves them but she is still stubborn the put her ego aside.
So I went to her and tried to convince her that with them.

She said " Teju, I also like them a lot but I don't want to leave you here" She pouted so cutely. If only I listened to her.

"Pavs, as you said they love you a lot, just go and spend some time with them, don't be a so stubborn little girl you are. " I pinched her nose gently.

" Don't you dare, boy! One more time you call me little girl, you will have to face the consequences " She warned me playfully

"Little girl, listen to your mama" I said and ran to the other side of the bed, she chased me, and we ran and ran until she was tired. I know she is acting but still, I stopped.

She caught me and tickled me as we both fell into the bed. I hold her in my arms, she said " I will miss you, I don't want to go, I want to be with you"

" I will be with you forever, so enjoy your life too, just go with them baby" I said. I convinced her a lot. At last, she agreed to go with them.

It was very hard for me to give her a send-off, I stubbornly hold my unstoppable tears, I kissed her face, lips eyes, cheeks nose, and forehead and kissed her soft hand. The thought of not seeing her made my heartache. " I miss you," I said, my voice cracked.

"I really don't want to go without you teju" She said

"Just go and it would be a snap of time, time will flow just like that and you will stand in front of me again after these few days" I said and she pouted, I kissed her lips.