Chapter 34

My stomach is absolutely huge and kind of embarrassing to walk around to school all day, but fuck it I kind of have to. Walking is the worst, and everyone looks at me like I'm disabled. Like no bitch, I'm just making the miracle of life happen. Chandler and I still haven't let the media know about the whole baby situation, but talk on school has lead to Twitter, and it's only about time we confirm it.

I see Chandler walking towards me and I kiss him gently when he reaches me. "French is honestly killing me" I say and roll my eyes. We walk down the hall towards my locker together.

"That's why I take Spanish" he replies, and minks at me.

"I suck at Spanish too! I'm seriously voting for a Swedish class here so I can finally pass a second language class" I sigh, "I'm not going to summer school, that's for sure"

"You might not be going to school at all" Chandler reminds me.

"I want to stay at home with Jessa, but.... School" I say "I do not have enough motivation to repeat this year"

"I don't want my child growing up with a nanny and parents who don't pay attention to her"

"Me either, Chandler" I remind him, annoyingly.

We reach my locker and I begin to spin in my combination. "Maybe I can be home schooled online or something?"

Chandler shrugs, "maybe".

"Ok" I say, angrily as I shove my books into my messy locker. "How do you do it all? Buy a house... Go to school and go to work? I mean like I can't even pass French"

"It takes effort"

I make a discussed face. "That's not In my vocabulary" I admit.

"I thought you were the smart honour roll quiet girl" He asks.

"And then I got knocked up and things became difficult" I wink at him. "You're always cranky, and it honestly scares me. We're going to be the parent who spend so much time stressing and being mad at each other we forget about our child"

"You get to sit around and do nothing, Lydia! I have to buy a house and work and provide! I pay all the medical bills, no one else!" Chandler is pissed.

"Well I have to be pregnant so it's a fair even"

He rolls his eyes. "Lydia" he says sternly.

"I'm sorry, I know. You do a lot for me and I am thankful" I reply, as if the sentence was rehearsed.

"I don't want to do this anymore. I want to stop playing pretend house, but this is real" he admits, and to be honest it kind of hurts, but I get it. I'd love to go back too.

"Well it's winter break, so you have nothing to worry about for two weeks, and the house is ready to move into for this after noon, the truck will be at my house and your house to pick up our stuff tomorrow and I'll be unpacking for the rest of the break"

"I can't believe we're doing this" he says.

"Me either. I mean, we're 15... Holy shit"

"Are you going straight home? I'll walk you"

***

"Honestly I don't really own a lot of stuff, so it's not going to be that much... and you bought the house furnished, so it won't be that bad" I say, reassuringly as I walk into my front door and hold it open for Chandler.

We take our shoes off and I begin to walk into the hallway that opens up to the kitchen and living room. Chandler and i's mouths drop. There was writing all aver the hallway white walls. All the way to the last door (my room). I looked at the writing and it looked like scratched writing, but It was actually permanent marker. All of the writing read "he's here".