Chapter 2

(Lydia's POV)

"Oh Lydia, remember when you use to take all the toilet paper and make dresses out of them?" Her and Chandler were laughing about all my past mistakes.

"Yep.." I say rolling my eyes.

"Wow, your parents must have spent a lot of money on toilet paper!" Chandler yelled, still laughing his ass off.

"A lot? Mother was out buying some everyday!" Nova explained and let out a witch laugh.

Chandler finally saw how un amused i was and just stopped laughing. "So.. You guys are sisters? And you never told me?" He narrows his eyes at me.

"You know when something really bad in happens in your life and you just want to pretend it doesn't exist? Yeah, like that" My attitude is sky rocket high, with no remorse.

Nova clears her throat before speaking "Now, Lydia, manners!" Instead of scolding me she has a big, fake smile on her lips " You're going to love it! Me and Warren Kotler just bought a new house near your school! I cant wait for you to meet Viveka and Britta-" I cut Nova off right away

"Warren Kotler? Viveka? Britta?" Who are these people?

"Warren Kotler is my husband, oh and the twins, Viveka and Britta" Nova gives a tiny explanation of her family.

"Someone married you?" Opps, i say a little too loud.

Nova's face looks hurt, but brushes it off and resumes her smile "Yes"

"Was he the boy you braught home the night.." I didn't want to say it in front of Chandler who was closely listening in, trying to get as much information as possile

"Yes" Nova said, yet again.

"So you just leave? A man over your family?" My eyes, burning into her as i speak.

Nova finally gives up her 'nice' act and straightens her face in the most serious manner "You dont remember all of what happened, do you?"

"Of cours i do!" I protest.

"You can't remember what yuo didn't know!" Nova's now screaming.

"What?" I whisper.

"I was pregnant, and i didn't want to harm my babies, so yes, mother did take a lot if it" By 'it' Nova was referring to the beatings.

"So Kotler was the boy you brought home?" I start piecing everything together.

"Yes, Kotler and i were going to attempt to tell father, but we all know how that worked out.." Tears dwell up in Nova's eyes.

"Well still! Why would you leave us?" I'm not giving up on that.

"I didn't want my babies to live in that environment! I didn'y want them to turn out like you and me!" Nova is officially crying.

I don't take offence to her last words, i get it "Still" I whisper "Anything... You could have just simply called the cops" I lower my voice, a part of me feels bad.

"I know, but i was 18 and pregnant, i wasn't in the right mind" Nova's tears are completely flooding her face so Chandler give her a napkin from the kitchen.

"So the girls.. They're 7 now?" I say, comforting.

"Yeah, nearly eight" She says a little more concerned on drying her face and re-applying her makeup. "I know i've done some questionable things, but that's why i'm here. You can live with me, and be happy" Her red eyes curve according to her smile. "What do you say?"

****************

Thank you so much for reading! Please VOTE and comment what you think about Lydia going to live with Nova! Love you all! :):)