Chapter 24

(Lydia's POV)

"I think we're getting pretty good at this" I laugh, picking up my phone minutes after.

"And we can't do this anymore, you know that right?" Chandler, says back, starting to get re-dressed.

I just sigh and go on the instagram I recently created. The only photo is a selfie Aubree took of us on her phone and it has over 200+ likes and I'm sorta confused. 

 I then switch to Hana's profile and listen to the video of her singing again. "What else can she fucking do? Shit bricks?" I laugh.

He giggles "Don't worry about it"

"But I do" I respond, getting up and putting a robe over me.

"It's getting pretty late, you should probably stay" I try to persuade him.

He sighs "Lydia.."

"Chandler.."

"My parents are going to be wondering where I am and I can't lie anymore" He admits, throwing on his shirt, and realizing it's on backwards.

"SO tell them where you are! You're a fucking big boy now!" I yell, helping him with his shirt.

"Before I was acting too 'old' and now I'm acting too 'young'?"  

I grunt and cross my arms. 

"Talk to me in Swedish, I love it when you do" He smiles. He always gets it his way.

"Stanna!" I yell.

"And what does that mean?" He asks, impressed.

"Stay!" 

He sighs, again "Knulla dig" He says, in Swedish, and I widen my eyes and have an unbelievable look on my face. 

"knulla dig också!" I yell back, insulted. "How do you even know how to say that?"

"Google translate, everyone always looks up 'fuck you' first!" 

I just shrug.

"I have work, and school and I have to facetime Hana" He says, rubbing my shoulders and giving me a hug.

"Oh yeah, rub it in" I whisper back.

"And I have work.."

"Fine"

"and homework.."

"I SAID FINE" I growl. "Just fucking leave then" I seriously feel like a prostitute now to be honest.

He kisses my forehead as i roll my eyes and he leaves, shutting the door behind, leaving me standing in the middle of my room. 

***

The week went by smoothly, I never really talked to Chandler much, besides the meaningless texted 'I love you's' in class. 

***

Friday, first period, History. "Does anyone know how the Natives came to the americas and where the came from?" Mr. Wadson says, boring us to death. "Ms. Kapousky" He always picks me when no one answers, aka every question.

"Asia, the bering strait" I moan.

"Correct" He smiles. All week he's been begging me to sign up for advanced history, and each time I refuse. He's a huge nerd for history.

'But it's great for college!' He would go on and on until i make some excuse about Nova being sick and me having to take care of her.

"What is the most common Amerindian language in the Amercias?" He proceeds.