Chapter 3

(Lydia's POV)

I said yes. I don't remember how it went down.. I blank out in random moments now,and i have no idea why.

"You like it?" Nova's voice comes from behind me.

"I uh, yeah" I look up at the huge and  fancy house. It looks so bright and cozy. one of those nice beige houses with cozy yellow lights and smiling families. Well.. That's what it seems. 

I hug and say good bye to Chandler, and Nova and I enter the house. As soon as i walk in there are the two twins.. in the same outfit behind them is a window... in a hall way.. Is this the fucking shining?

"Girls, this is Lydia, your aunt" Nova smiles, proud of her daughter's perfect girls tied up in bows and their pink Sunday dresses hemmed to perfection. 

Like who even dresses like that anymore?

I give a smile to the twins.

"Well, let's get you to your room" Nova breaks the awkwardness and trots with one of my bags in front of her. 

To get to my room you basically have to go down the 'Shining' hall, up the stairs that the hallway leads you to, down another hall and my room is the last door on the left.

Nova puts my bags down and smiles. "Well, you can pack unpack and ill call your when dinner is ready"

"Yeah." I mumble and she leaves.

I sit on my white bed in the bright room and let out a moan of exhaustion. I fall on the floor when i spot the twins just staring at me from the bedroom door.

"Shit" i pull myself off the floor.

"You're not aloud cursing" the twin on the right says.

"Whatever" I roll my eyes.

Am i being difficult? I mean.. I don't think so.

"Be careful" The twin on the left whispers.

"Viveka!" The twin on the right yells in frustration, but now lowers her voice to a harsh whisper. "She doesn't need to know"

"Spill" I say in Swedish. 

"Oh you speak Swedish?" Britta also says in Swedish.

***Rest of the conversation in Swedish***

"Of course i do" I laugh.

"Where did you learn it?" Britta asks.

"No, no, no. We're not dropping the topic" I give a evil smile and continue "Who am i suppose to be scared of?" I try to make my face look comforting, you know, so i don't scare the kids. I think Britta is is going to say something like 'Vampires' or 'Monsters'.

"Daddy" Britta whispers.

My face just completely turns white and breathing becomes an issue.

********************

Thank you so much for reading! Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT and FOLLOW :):):) <3