Integrated Arts

"ALRIGHT! TODAY, WE'LL BE HAVING INTEGRATED ARTS. THIS IS THE ONLY SUBJECT THAT IS 4 HOURS LONG AND WHICH ALLOWS YOU ALL TO EXPERIENCE DIFFERENT ART FORMS WITH THE OTHER STUDENTS IN THE OTHER WINGS." Shouted (screamed) Ms Jane.
I sighed as I stopped covering my ears. "This teacher needs a hearing aid" whispers Xue Yan. "Yeah I know right" I rolled my eyes. I took out my file and opened the document of the list of groupings for IA.
Suddenly, Xue Yan stopped me. "Oh my gosh Autie. That blonde guy's looking at you!" She whispered excitedly.
I looked over to the right and saw a guy about half a head taller than me. His collar was not buttoned up and his hair was pretty messy. He noticed me looking and quickly looked away.
Tsk tsk.
"Whatever" i waved off

INTEGRATED ARTS GROUPINGS
Wing Spider and Wing Dragon:
A: 1.1S and 1.2 D Visual Arts
B 1.2S and 1.1D Dance

Wing Alien and Wing Eagle:
C: 1.3A and 1.4E Theatre
D: 1.4A and 1.3E Music

Oh my Dragon and Spider. That isn't good. And I'm with Alien?? God I'm going to feel so stupid.
I heard Alien only has 12 students, Eagle has like...100!

Me and Xue Yan quickly made our way to the row which is labelled, GROUP C, THEATRE.
Once we sat down, I looked around and immediately found the same blonde guy. Oh god he's in the same group as me.
"Guys you know that blonde guy over there? He's actually Half Canadian, Half Indian. He only dyed his hair blonde. His natural is black." Whispered Jack. The boy who knew everything about anyone here.
"Cool" Xue Yan said. The boy looked over to my side of the row and locked eyes with me. We stared for awhile and I looked away. Something seem to attract me to him...but not so much.
"May all the groups stand up and follow your group leader to your assigned venues."

Group C left the concourse and made our way to The Drama Theatre which is quite near to Wing Spider.
"Okay guys. Shit's 'bout to get real"