Sarah and Sean

The hologoram led us to our one and only classroom, different rooms of hald of the school. For all I know, I'm in Wing Eagle and he just gave a tour around the whole area. In an hour which was fast I guess.

I mean, I find the area really big. If you're just like my mom, asking what I have learnt, I can tell you that I learnt that the whole school has 4 Wings. Wing Eagle, Wing Alien, Wing Spider and Wing Dragon. I heard, from the hologram, that each wing is grouped by students' characteristics. Wing Eagle is supposed to be really sharp and art-y.

Wing Alien was supposed to be really smart

Wing Spider was those who awere very sneaky.

Wing Dragon was those who act really brave and...really good at agruing.

Wing Eagle has the most students

Wing Dragon has the second-most

Followed by Wing Spider and lastly, Wing Alien.

I also learnt that the hologram was a recording. It kept repeating the same words when they are necessary. It speaks with a  monotone voice and it never once hesistated when questions are asked, it just simply looks ahead.

That 's creepy huh.

"This is your classroom" he said.

Gasps came out from the other girls. I did not gasp but ...the classroom was pretty impressive.

Tables were shaped triangle. Buttons were flat agaisnt the tables. The room was decorated by numbers which made it look cool actually. There were spotlights everywhere. It looked so professional, it almost looked surreal.

We turned away just when the hologram said, "Okay. Now end of tour. Goodbye now. If you get lost, use your File." with. that, he disappeared.

"What do you think?" whispered Xue Yan.

I jumped in surprise. I quickly recovered, "uh it's nice." I stattered.

She grinned, "sorry if I made you scared"
scared? Uh no.

I shooked my head as we started to walk as the other girls split up, chatting.

"I think this school's too cool. It's so cool till I think it's boring." she said.

I rose an eyebrow, "boring? This is more amazing and exhilarating than winning for best solo of the year from Nationals!" I remembered the time the announcer called my name when all the dancers- including me- were on stage. I felt immense joy as they rewarded me.

"I mean, It's too perfect , don't you think?" she said.

"maybe. But we will discover some flaws later. Nothing's perfect." I smiled.

Suddenly, I saw two familiar faces:

Sarah and Sean!

Thoughts flooded my mind, why are they here? When were they here?

"Autumn!" cried Sarah.

Sarah was my best friend ever since I''ve joined Mather Dance Company , along with Sean, who smiled and calmly walked towards me.

My shocked face made them laugh.

"But-how what?" I stattered. "We''ll explain everything later" Laughed Sean.

Xue Yan smiled at them. "Oh yeah guys, this is Xue Yan. Xue Yan, these are my best friends, Sarah and Sean."

I introduced Xue Yan to them.

"Hi!" she said.

"Come on guys, let's get to lunch. I'm hungry." Said Sarah.

We all nodded our heads and walked along each other.

"Hey. I think you have an admirer" whispered Sarah , nodding her head at a brown hair coloured boy who stood a distance away from us, not taking his eyes off me.

I turned back to her and rolled my eyes.

"Nah." I waved a hand.

"Nah? I see admiration in those eyes of his." winked Sarah.

Haha Autumn has admirer!
Don't forget to check me out on IG @aautumxn!

Thanks!
D