First Day

"I feel like I've forgotten something..." Said Xue Yan as we walked along the hall B, which was packed with students. The thing about Hall B is that it's one of the only things that wasn't Nigera

Thank god for that. I would have been blind if the lights were everywhere, scanning everyone.

I sighed and said for the forth time "Xue, you have to chill. We went through the list that you made like, a hundred times. Please, I would like to calm my nerves."

Xue groaned and ruffled her hair but stopped when she realised her hair was plaited.

I sighed heavily and quickened my pace. The feeling was toture and I would like it to stop as soon as possible.

After what felt like an eternity of pirouettes, we finally reached the classroom.

I started panting when I got to a seat in the middle of the class.

Xue immediately crashed onto the seat heavily as she threw her bag down.

She gave me a tired and confused look.

And I gave her a pained look.

We were feeling super horrible.

And we had no idea why.

We weren't the only ones actually.

The whole class seems to be nervous.

Some hid the expression well...some didn't. Students tugged at their uniforms, uncomfortable.

This is the weirdest thing ever.

Boys had to loosen their ties in order to breathe.

Half the class were asians, one eighth black, seven of eighth Caucasians. Well, it looked like it.

While Xue was busy taking out her books (well, to be precise, her everything), a tall lady with Black eyes and hair walked in and immediately slammed her books onto the biggest table in the room and announced, "I hoped you all brought everything. Because shit's gonna get real."

With that, the day had started with only a single sound.