Ngiera Rules

Okay, so it turned out that about 2 people, out of a class of like, 30, didn't bring their correct books. Not bad. In my previous school back home, the number could rise so high that my class of 40 would have 39 hands raised in the air, signalling their failure in bringing the correct books.

The one person who remembered to...well, that was me.

Turns out most people in this school were responsible. Don't people of the art need to be focused and know their responsibilities?

Shame on the two people.

The teacher's name was Ms Wells. At least the teachers in this school were humans and not robots. I mean seriously this place is really high class and technological, right?

So Ms Wells would be teaching us the Academical subjects in this school. The ones that included English and Arithmetic and Sciences. The non dance ones.

Today she highlighted the main rules in this school. And how unusual they were, such as:

1. You may vandalise certain school properties, such as your chair or your table.

2. You may keep pets in the pets dormitory in the school

3. You may nickname your teachers

I'm not going to name all. These are the least weird. Apparently these... Lenient rules were to promote creativity and imagination.

After an hour and a half, she called class to be dismissed for the day, sending out our daily schedules on each of our 'Google glasses'. I'd since learned that they were called 'Communicators' in this school. We could send messages to classmates and teachers anytime during the day, and study videos were also available on each device. Of course, they were also to orientate us new students to the confusing school.

Once Ms Wells strutted out of the room with 30 pairs of stunned eyes following her back, I turned to Xue. "What's next on our timetable?"I asked excitedly. The slack rules and regulations of this school were really getting to me. Xue peered at me through her Communicator, anticipation showing clearly on her face. Her dark eyes glinted." Autumn, we are going to have so much fun here! " she told me with joy punctuating her every word," There are no theory classes. 3 hour practical per day. And 5 hour freestyle dances. Well, for you that is, and 2 hours only of academics. We get to wake up late everyday! "

My jaw dropped.

This school.

Was.

Simply.

Amazing.

A grin crept up my face. I never thought restarting could be so much fun. Never.

Hey guys new update! Sorry this one is rather short and not very exciting. It's more like a filler I guess.

Stay tuned XD