They restarted

"Okay so here's the thing." Sarah said while she sipped her vanilla smoothie from this awesome smothie shop called Smths in the school. "After you left, me and Sean got a call from this guy called Chung. He said...something about wanting to send us to this school after seeing us dance online but first wanted to just watch us live, you know? See if everything's real and stuff. So yeah. Kind of a last minute thing. An hour later, I went to the nearby dance centre and saw Sean. I was surprised-"

"uh more like confused." Interuppted Sean.

"Whatever. We shared our stories of how we ended up dancing for some talented spotter guy and found that they were the same. Pretty surreal actually. Anyway, so we danced. Our solos from the Hall of Fame 2013...next thing we knew...Chung stood up, clapped, announced that we were to pack our bags and leave for the school of arts London in an hours time."

I stopped sipping my strawberry smoothie and thought. It all seemed so fake. But all this is real. This is really what's happening.

Sarah panted while she struggled to drink her drink.

Sean instead continued. "That's it. We took this awesome private jet and came here, put down our stuff...got our files and yeah found you here."

Wait and private jet? No fair! My parents paid alot for my flight!

We sat in silence. That's it? It all happened in two hours for them? They chose to restart?

~

CHANGED MY INSTAGRAM

okay guys I'm so sorry for being so undedicated to this book. I'm sorry for such a short chapter. Everything's so messy now haha

Follow me on Instagram: @autientorxo