Dem Accent

I flop down onto my bed.
I feel exhausted and by exhausted, I mean EXTREMELY tired.
Even my friends all say they see dark eyerings.
DARN IT I need to look pretty!
I realised that there are a ton of asians here actually. Haha problably cause asians are always best at everything. Right?! I mean...i guess that's what everyone says...
I groaned and stuff a pillow into my face. I still have one more homework to do: practice my turns.
GAWD WHY
"Autumn you look HORRIBLE" said Sally. Her Canadian accent is starting to get on my nerves though. I need to stay away from her.
"Thanks" i rolled my eyes.
Sally plopped onto my bed and looked at me curiously "so. What's up? How's dance? I don't know how it really feels to be a dance prodigy and i always want to feel what's it to be one. But...yeah Visual Artist here. You know we have to do ART THEORY? God you know how deep that is?? Btw i saw this really cute guy in my class you see any yet?"
She rambled on and on.
Oh my gosh her accent.
"Oh it feels like nothing I just feel like I'm dying and no. No cute guys"
I mumbled.
I got up and pushed Sally down the bed, leaving her to squeal in surprise.
I went to my dance bag and looked for my jazz shoes.
i kept digging for 5 minutes.
Oh god no
I just lost my jazz shoes
And the ones here cost a bomb
Shit