Chapter 73: Drive Safely

Author's POV

Aly and Den were on their way to Aly's parents, it's only three in the afternoon and they just had their classes done. They've been busy since the class resumed from Christmas vacation so, her parents missed both of them so much. Aly, driving her car while Den on the shot gun seat, is eating some cookies Aly made for her. She was supposed to take it to her dorm for her teammates but was hungry enough to eat 'em alone. From time to time, she will feed Aly who's focused on her driving.

Screeeeech!! Beep!! Beep!!

Den: Babe, careful please. Ehem!

Aly: That stupid driver just cut me off!!

Beep!! Beep!!

Den: Just let it pass, babe.

Aly: No! That bastard!!

Beep!! Beep!!! Beeeeeeep!!!

Den: Babe! Stop!

Alyssa being stubborn herself, didn't bother to listen to Dennise. She stepped on the gas pedal and went beside the car which cut her off the high way. She turned a bit to her right to tease the driver she's mad at, which made Den nervous.

Beeeep!! Beeeeep!!

Aly: Huh! Who does he think he is?!

Den: Aly ano ba?! Papatayin mo ba ko? Umayos ka nga! Just let him be!

Aly is now furious because of the jerk who's driving the car behind her. Yes, behind her, she decided to over take on the road and won't let the car pass through her.

Den: Alyssa wag mo na ngang inisin!!

Alyssa in return just glanced at her quickly and smiled.

Beeeeeeep!! Beeeeeeeep!!!!!!

She just smirked while looking at her side mirror

Den: Haven't you heard about the news?! Those incidents where drivers shoot the other because of their nonsense reasons on the road! Ano ba?! You're being immature! Pano kung may baril pala yan?!

Aly felt guilty because of Den's words and saw frustration and anger on her eyes. She then loosen her step on the gas pedal and started to drive slower.

Aly: Sorry babe.

Den just made a quick glance at her, wore her earphones and looked outside the window. She really is mad with how Aly acted a while ago. She was so worried with what might happen next.

Aly let out a deep sigh and focused herself on driving, now, more relaxed, slower and careful.

As they reached her parent's house, she immediately went out of her car to open the door for Den, only to find out that the latter already went out and walked pass through, without looking at her.

Aly: Babe, sorry na po, please. I promise not to do it again. *but Den just ignored her as if she heard nothing* Babe.

Aly was about to hold her hand when her Mom went out the gate and let them in.

Within those times they're talking with Aly's parents, Den just kept on avoiding her, still mad at Aly. And based on Aly's actions, she really is affected with Den's cold treatment on her.

They're now on their way to Den's dorm, still not talking though Aly was trying so much to apologize.

Den immediately went out of the car as soon as Aly turned off the engine. Without looking at Aly, she entered their dorm and left her girlfriend outside, with tears on her eyes.

Aly's POV

I know I was wrong back there. I should've controlled my temper. I should've let that pass. I should've listened to her. And now, look what I have done. What to do?

Den's POV

Eish! She's so stubborn! As much as I wanted to forgive her, I wanted her to learn from her mistakes, her stupid actions. I know she really is sorry for what she's done but shit! I got really scared back there. What if it happened to us? What if that driver has a gun with him? What if he's gone mad with how Aly teased him? What if he shoot us? What if---

1 message received..

From: Baby Aly

Mahal, please. I really am sorry for what I did back in the car. I should've listened to you. I should've let it pass. I should've controlled my temper. As much as I wanted to bring back time to undo what I've done, but I can't and now I'm sorry for the consequences it caused me. Please babe, sorry po. I promise not to do it again. I love you babe. Patawarin mo na po ako. :*

I was about to compose a text for her when I received another message from her

From: Baby Aly

Baby, I won't leave your dorm without you talking to me. Hear me out, please. Sorry na po mahal. Let's talk po. I can't take it, you being this cold. If I need the rain to pour down on me, get sick for you to forgive me, I'll be more willing to do the rain dance. I love you po. Sorry.

Psh! Drama queen! After reading her texts, I've decided to go down, I was thinking of talking to her and explain why I got mad. Instead, I ran to her and gave the warmest and sweetest hug and smile I could give her. Seeing her sitting infront of our gate, looking down, makes me feel sorry for her. Maybe I've treated her too cold for her to be like that. Like the world turned her down. Hay Aly.

"I love you babe. Sorry for the cold treatment. I just got so scared, and please, stop being stubborn and jerk at the same time, okay? Know how to control your temper. We don't know how other driver thinks and what's running on their minds so be careful, please!"

Aly: I'm sorry again. Promise po

"Don't make promises babe. Do it!"

Aly: Yes po. I miss you babe.

"We've been together for almost the whole day. How come you missed me?"

Aly: Yeah, we're together but it feels like I'm not there nor you're with me. Hmm *then pouted her lips.

Mwa!

"Tampo ka pa?" umiling lang siya that made me smile, too cute!

Aly: I love you babe and I'm sorry again.

"I love you too. Stop saying sorry na po just be careful next time, okay?" she nodded in return and gave me a peck on the lips

Aly: I have to go na po. It's getting late and we both have early classes tomorrow. Goodnight babe. I love you po.

"Drive safely and yung pinagusapan natin. Careful, please. I love you too. Text me po huh?" I kissed her goodnight and hug her

Aly: I'll pick you up tomorrow po and tell your teammates I'll come early to cook breakfast for you. I'll go ahead.

"Don't play with your Xbox tonight okay? Even with Mosh's gift, sa weekend nalang. Wag magpupuyat ha? Ingat babe"

Aly: Yes po. I will!

She kissed my forehead and went to her car. She rolled down her window and waved at me before driving her way back to her pad.

I just hope she'll start driving carefully.

-----------
Filler chapter, sorry, di ako makapagisip ng maayos.
True to life 'to, but not the drama lines. Hahaha

Nakakainis naman talaga yung mga drivers na mahilig mang-cut diba?

Sorry na Pot, bati na tayo ha? Di na din ako magddrive ng mabilis, promise. And thank you sa pagcomfort, you're a great 'friend'. Hahahaha! You take good care of yourself, okay? May baby ka na sa tummy mo. Kayo pa rin talaga till the end. *wink!

Keep reading guys! :)