Chapter 75: Chief

Den's POV

Ugh! This hang over's really killing me. I can't even remember everything that happened last night. What I know is that we're having fun, drinking and talking about random things, with Aly stopping me to drink.

Eish! I still have to go with her to Chief's.

"Uuuuuuggghh!!!"

"Baby? Why po?" said Aly who came in panting, she must've been preparing breakfast when I shouted

"My head hurts!" I said while squeezing the pillow on my lap, she scratched her nape as if thinking what to do "Don't worry, I won't get mad at you" yes, I heard what she said last night, how I acted when I have this H.O.

"Babe?" then she sat beside me

"I heard what you said last night. And I realized that what you said was true. Sorry about that babe."

"Shh. Okay lang po. Do you want anything? Coffee? Hmm?" she held my chin and let me look at her

"Yes please." then I flashed her a sweet smile "Good morning babe" and gave her a peck on the lips

"Good morning po. Wanna go downstairs or you'll stay here muna?"

"I'll go with you sa baba. But piggy back ride mo ko" then I pouted

"Hehe, cute mo po. And this is the first you're this sweet a day after you got drunk." she kissed me on my forehead "I love you po" she turned her back at me and lowered her body "Let's go, princess?"

"Yehey! I love you baby" then we went to the kitchen together, wait! They're still here? Dito sila natulog?!

Fille: Good morning Den!

"Hi, good morning. You stayed here overnight?"

Gretch: Hindi Lazaro! Umuwi kami kagabi, bumalik lang kami para magkape dito!

Epal! Eish!!

"Ewan ko sayo! Parehas lang tayong masakit yung ulo!"

Dzi: Hep! It's too early to fight. Bawal maingay!! Nauna na pala sila Mika kagabi, may reunion din daw sila ng bullies.

Marge/Jirah: Good morning!

Ella: Besh! What's for breakfast?! Ang sakit na ng ulo ko!

Gretch: Akala ko ba ulo mo masakit?! Parang chan mo ata?

Aly: Ate ang high blood mo! Hahaha

Mae: Kaya nga! May hang over na nang bu-bwisit pa!