Chapter 74: Future Plans

Let's skip their college days po. Hehe, like what I've said before, we're near the end so, yeah. We'll have fast forwards sa mga susunod na chaps.

--------

FF.. After 2 years

Aly's POV

"Babe, make it fast naman po. We're late for Mosh's party."

Yes, it's his 7th birthday so that would be a big celebration. Jus already turned 15 and we just graduated from college. Imagine, 2 years had passed but everything feels like yesterday. Like I just met her at ate Gretch's party. Like it was just yesterday when we got into an arrange marriage, we got engaged. It feels like she said 'yes' and we celebrated our anniversaries yesterday. Time flies so fast yet nothing's changed. I still feel the same, I still love her the same as how I felt yesterday.

"Babe!" then she pulled my sleeves "Akala ko ba we're late for the party? Yet you're just standing still." she left me and walk towards the door, she so cute, hehe "Babe! Tatayo ka nalang ba jan? Iiwan na talaga kita!" tapos lumabas na siya ng room ko.

We're here at my place, she's been staying here for two nights now. Nope, we're not living together. We just missed each other so much and wanted to spend more time together.

I saw her leaning on my car, waiting for me outside the building. Geez! This brat makes me fall for her deeper everyday. I never regret loving this jealous and nagger girlfriend of mine.

"I thought you'll go ahead and leave me? Hehe" I said while scratching my nape, teasing her

"You really wanted me to leave?" she crossed her arms and raised a brow on me, sungit! I still love her tho

"Ofcourse not. Smile na babe, have you brought our gift?" I asked as I open the door for her

"Yes babe. I placed it sa compartment. Here's your key!" after giving me my car keys, I was about to say something when she placed her pointer finger on my lips, "I asked Gretch to bring them, you're spacing out kasi that's why you haven't noticed them passed by kanina. Magkasama na nga tayo, iniisip mo pa rin ako. Why so clingy baby? Haha" with nothing to say, I placed her seatbelt and was shocked when she pulled my collar for a kiss. She's been this sweet and clingy since our first anniversary. Like what she said, she's now proud to be my girl, never hesitated holding my hand, hugging and showing her affection for me in public. Not to the point of too much PDA, just enough for me to know that she's scared no more.

"Sweet" I said as she broke our kiss and gave me another peck

"I love you, baby"

"I love you too, babe" I closed her door and walked to the other side of the car, driver duties. Hehe

Jus' POV

Ofcourse I'll have my POV, I have a very big role in this story! SOON! Haha

Well, we're waiting here for ate Den and ate Aly, they have Mosh's Iron Man cake. So the party won't start without them. I just don't know what's taking them so long. I knew ate Aly already baked it last night and all the cupcakes. Maybe it's ate Den, hahaha.

After 20 minutes of waiting, I saw my ates' friends and teammates, all of them, carrying boxes of cupcakes, I guess. And there's ate Gretch with ate A, with Mosh's Iron Man cake. Wow! Just wow, for real?! Ate Aly made it? She's so great! Actually, since the day ate Aly started courting my sister, she would always bring us cookies and cakes every week, until now. Sweetest ate ever!

Gretch's POV

"Happy Birthday Mosh!" he hugged and kissed me, actually all of us. We greeted him and went to our table.