Chapter-12

Spammm spammmmmm!

Adya: ok, baad mai lekar jaungi. Lakin abhi Prisha ko wo sab karna pardhega.

Prisha was tensed and shivering, with tension.

Naira: itna pareshan kiu ho Prisha, Sab theek hojayega.

Naira consoles her, but she starts crying.

Gayu: Prisha, rona nahi. See maa ji bhi nahi hai, so you can take advantage of that, not even our husbands, and kids. You can wear what do you want.

Gayu hugs her, she did same and adya starts patting her back.

Mansi: see, mai aaj Nahi jarahi hu thane. So, we all will arrange your room, then you both can do.

Mansi, said and Prisha blushed.

All: ohh hooo.

Adya: yeh lali waha dikhaye.

She said, and all went for their work. Adya was arraigning bed, gayu was filling jacuzzi with rose petals. Naira was lightning the aroma candles, Mansi was putting new curtains, to hide the day light behind them.

All: done.

They shouts and start laughing. Prisha came in and showed the dress, which Adya gave her. A very expensive one.

Prisha: Adya, yeh mat diyo. Arnav will scold me.

She puts their dress back in the box and kept on their bed.

Adya: bhabhi, ab mai ne konsa qareeda hai, yeh tho mere pass spare tha. And I was not willing to wear, because it was not fitting.

She gave her box back, and Prisha saw all bhabhies and they nod.

Adya: aap loog tho mujhe bahar wala samaj rahe ho. Aise kaise?

She folds her hands near her chest, making grumpy face, and fake tears, which were not even touching her eye lashes. All girls hugs her, and she chuckled when they start tickling her.

Gayu: ab bol, bahar wali. Agar bole gi tho yahi hoga.

Adya sat down on floor and watch them seeing her.

Naira: isko Abhi baby mat dena, yeh khud hi bachi hai bhagwaan.

Naira said, while seeing up on the roof. And Adya chuckled.

Gayu: lakin dena zaroor.

She joins naira, Mansi and Prisha did same. Adya was still watching them from down.

Adya: hogaya, pehele prisha bhabhi ka sonch I, mera tho hojayega.

She blushed while saying all laugh at her. They walk out when they heard 'ting' of the door bell.

Adya: prisha bhabhi you go and change, I will open, aur aap sab loog apne kaam par lagjao.

She said and ran down, all ran down and went in kitchen, doing their work. Adya was happy that the plan was going calmly. She opens the door and saw....?

Savarna....