chapter-16

They all finished their food after sawarna went in her room. Vi was now ok, his leg wasn't paining. All went in their respective rooms.

Vi: adu, what happen to you? Why are you this quiet? Anything happen in this house?

He hold her hands, they were sitting opposite each other.

She told everything to him, he gets angry on the ladies who were taunting her.

Adya: you know vi, that I never ever imagined my kids comparing with your brothers kids. I know we are not having, but in future I will never compare them with them.

She said, crying. Vi rubs her back, and with one hand was ruffling in her silky hair locks.

Vi: now just sleep, don't think to much about that topic, even about your job. Now remove every thing from your mind, just sleep.

Parted the hug, laying down on each other. On vi adya was sleeping like a baby.

Next morning came, all the girla did pooja. Taking the blessings from sawarna, they went down for making food.

Maansi: aaj kya banaye?

Resting her back on kitchen counter, folding hands near her chest.

Gayu: aaj ham idli banate hai. Thoda south indian hojaye?

All agreed, not only idli they make dosa, upma. They helped adya to make some. She only make one dosa, and went to help prisha for chutney's. Coconut and sweet one with sambar.

Adya: this looks so tasty. Mujhe believe hi nahi hora ki mai ne banaya hai. My godd.

She was squealing in happiness. But sawarna came.

Sawarna: hogaya uchalna tho kaha paroso, sab aagaye hai.

They all went and take out, the fodd in dishes. Taking out, adya showed vi her dosa. He chuckled seeing her childish behaviour. It's like a teenager make a dosa for a first time, she was feeling that she is a best cook in the world.

Vi smile, giving a pout. Sawarna saw that and fame cough. He stop that and start eating the breakfast, even girls also sat beside their husbands, eating.

Manish: yeh kitna acha hai.

He was licking his fingers, he drank whole sambar saying sawarna to give more.

Sawarna: aap bache tho nahi hai, aisa kiu karrahe ho.

She glared at him, he kept quiet. Adya gesture him to take more. He took and again start eating masala dosa.

After the breakfast, all were getting ready for office. Sawarna grab all their attention, saying.

Sawarna: adya bahu job karsakti hai. Aaj se hi.

Adya was so happy, that she hugged sawarna. Kissed her cheeks, forehead.

Adya: sab ko apke jaisi saas mile. Nahi tho na mile.

She ran in her room, for getting ready. Vi excuse himself. In his way, maansi told.

Maansi: jao jao, khulle celebrate karo.

Pinching his cheeks.

He entered the room, saw adya wore a decent and pretty saree in peach, hairs in waves, brown lipstick. She was looking cute plus beautiful and even gorgeous.