chapter-14

Next morning.

Adya was still sleeping, other babu's was waiting for her outside her door. It was quarter to six and she is still sleeping.

Here sawarna changes in her morning saree, exit her room. And these girls were banging the door. Sawarna listen this sound of banging, start walking where the voice was coming, holding her saree with one hand, and holding pallo of her saree with was tuck on her head.

Maansi was peeping that, maa ji was not awake, so they made plan that, if she is awake then they will make one sound. Maansi saw her coming towards the voice, so she start making dog's sound.

Maansi: bhaaoow, bhaowwe.

All hide where ever, they like. Maansi hide behind on piller, naira under the table, gayu was hiding behind a flower pot, prisha jumped in adya's and Vivaan's room. Because if her sound they woke up.

Adya: bhabhi aap?

She asked, while taking out her sleeping eye mask. Vivaan cover himself with duvet, adya smak his head and said

Adya: are you crazy? You are hiding like you are Naked.

Because he was only in boxers.

Vi: par wo bhabhi hai. Bhaiya maardalenge mujhe.

He lay down again. They forget prisha was still in the room.

Prisha: hello. Hi. Namaste. Varadkam. Salam. Sasriyakaal. Aur na jane kya kay, adya utho 6 bajne sirf 10 min hai, maa ji ki pooja 6 baje start hojati hai, aur ham ko waha rehna zaruri hai. Aur abhi tho saree bhi pehnena hai, jaldi karna. Maa ji uthgayi, aur wahi jarahi hai.

She pulls her out from bed, pushing in washroom. She take out a saree for her, and throw towards Vivaan.

Vi: kya bhabhi? .

He annoyingly said.

Prisha: iron karo, istariii, kya istariii. Chalo uhto aur yeh kya chuparahe ho? Bas hai jaldi karo.

She snatch the duvet and he start ironing the clothes. She peep out watching bhabhies, but no were to be seen. But she saw sawarna, and hide again in the room.

OUT SIDE THE ROOM

Sawarna: hamne yahi se awaaz suni thi, ab awaaz bhi ruk gayi.

She said to herself, walking away from her room. All the girls came out, huffing and panting.

All: hush! Baal baal bache.

They lean down towards the wall, and hold their heads, naira wiping her sweat Beats, gayu holding her chest, whinch was heavy with tension, maansi sat down on floor leaning her head on the wall. Prisha opens the door, and adya was ready.

A/N ( some people told me to add their pictures of wearing saree so here it is. Chalo naam batao, kis ki konsi saree hai?)

 Chalo naam batao, kis ki konsi saree hai?)